News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'69 Charger, best place/company to buy the all interior panels/headliner/carpet?

Started by UH60L, January 22, 2017, 03:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UH60L

I'm getting to the point where the interior is the biggest thing I have left to do.  I have virtually nothing for my car except the ratty seats.

I plan on using Saddle as the interior color.

Is there a web site / company that anyone can recommend to just buy it all at once? 

I've checked Legendary, and they seem to not list Saddle as a color for most of their panels anymore.  I've found many items on Classic Industries site...but not sure exactly what I need.

My seats really need to be completely stripped bare and blasted / repaired before putting new foam and covers on.  I know Legendary had a service for a while where you could send them your seats...sounds expensive though...

I need every panel, including a new dash pad and most of the dash front foam pieces, seat belts, carpet, kick panels, package tray, front and rear side panels top and bottom, sail panels, sill plates, rear window inside trim, headliner, sun visors, and to have the seats redone...

Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated.

Lennard

No recommendations but expect to spend at least 2 to 3 thousand dollars.

Alaskan_TA

Check  with Dante.

If you need it & it exists, he knows about it.

https://dantesparts.com/

Great guy, I get all my interior stuff through him.

69bfan

One other thing to think about when ordering the interior pieces is the size of the pieces.  When ordering, I always tell them to place items like seat divider and package tray in the same box.  Then put the headliner, sun visors, sill plates around those pieces.  It will save you a considerable amount of money.  I ship out package trays and seat dividers and the shipping can be greater than the cost of the item.
Restoration Parts and Materials
Weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock a wide assortment of restoration needs.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com

Troy

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on January 22, 2017, 06:59:42 PM
Check  with Dante.

If you need it & it exists, he knows about it.

https://dantesparts.com/

Great guy, I get all my interior stuff through him.
:iagree: :yesnod:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.