News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Finding posts I started

Started by Dino, January 29, 2017, 04:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

It's been so long that I've worked on my car, I'm starting to forget a lot of things. Blabbermouth that I am, I'm sure all the info that's escaping my mind is here on the board. Is there an easy way to find all the posts that I started? It seems this is going to take me a while using the defunct search.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Ryan.C

You can click on your own profile, then click the "see the last posts of this person" button.
There are few problems in life that cannot be solved with C-4.

Dino

Quote from: Ryan.C on January 29, 2017, 04:40:22 PM
You can click on your own profile, then click the "see the last posts of this person" button.

Tried that but it shows all my post, including my gazillion answers on everyone's posts. I'd like to find the ones that I started only, if that's at all possible.

ODZKing

Dino, I think last posts just shows you own posts, no?

Dino

No it seems to show all posts as well. I just checked and it shows all my replies to posts I did not start. I'll have to dig up all my threads the hard way I guess!

hemigeno

Did you have your resto thread set up to send you notifications of new replies?  If so, there's a list of just those threads under Profile / Notifications and Email (which is under the "Modify Profile" header) / Current Topic Notifications.

Troy

Hmmm. Not possible today. Although, it looks like something that's available in the newer version of the software. Yet another reason for me to get around to upgrading the server!

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Dino

I have notifications set up for everything I touch.   ;)

No biggie, I've started collecting my posts, I'll get them all eventually.   :2thumbs:

lukedukem

Quote from: Dino on January 30, 2017, 04:18:34 PM

No biggie, I've started collecting my posts, I'll get them all eventually.   :2thumbs:

If I start a thread I will bookmark it on my computer for finding it easier. And it works on my iPhone too

Luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

Dino

Quote from: lukedukem on February 08, 2017, 10:04:33 PM
Quote from: Dino on January 30, 2017, 04:18:34 PM

If I start a thread I will bookmark it on my computer for finding it easier. And it works on my iPhone too

Luke

Smart!   :yesnod: