News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Derby City All Mopar show

Started by taxspeaker, January 31, 2017, 05:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taxspeaker

We tried to do this last fall, but our first annual Derby City Mopar event was washed away by torrential rains and tornados, So here we go again for our 2nd try at the 1st Annual Derby City Mopar only show.

It will be held 4/22/2017 at Bob Jennings office building (TaxSpeaker), which is just off of I-65, Exit 5 in Southern Indiana, just north of Louisville Kentucky. The address is 4403 Hamburg Pike, Jeffersonville, In 47130. Registration begins at 9:00 am and we have exhhibit space in the lot for well over 150 cars, with parking for trailers across the street at our shop parking lot. There will be judging, but not professional judges, and none of Bobs cars will be eligible. We will have several first-ever exhibited cars at the show (69 Daytona, DeSoto pace car) and hope to have more. We have not yet decided on whether to charge an entry fee-if so it will all go to a charity, and because this will be our first ever sponsored show. Food and beverages (no alcohol) will be available. More info will be available within a few weeks.

For further info call Matt Johnson (812)288-1513 (mattj@taxspeaker.com) or Bob Jennings (bobj@taxspeaker.com) or Ryan Jennings (Ryanj@taxspeaker.com)

taxspeaker

Here is the updated information:

April 22, 2017 Jeffersonville, IN 47130 All MOPAR show. Registration opens at 9:00am, awards at 3:00pm. This is a re-do of our 1st ever Mopar car show that was tornadoed out last October.Address 4403 Hamburg Pike, Jeffersonville, Indiana, just off of I-65, Exit 5 (5 miles north of Louisville). Awards for Best Mopar Post 1975, Best Mopar Pre-1976, Best in show, Best interior, Top 10 awards and first 50 get dash plaques. and Kids Favorite. Food and drinks provided (no alcohol). Proceeds to benefit Phi Beta Psi cancer research. Registration $10. Plenty of parking, including trailer parking. Contact Bob Jennings 502-552-5161 or Matt Johnson at 812-288-1513 via email taxspeaker@gmail.com

taxspeaker

OK

Third try

We are going to try this one last time, but maybe a smarter chance. On Saturday night August 5 we are doing the all Mopar show try again. Because of the heat we will be going from 4-8.

$10 entry, drinks, food & music available. Great trophies for non-professionally judged "Best of Show", pre-1960, 1960-1970, 1970-2000 and Modern Mopar.'

We already have committments from 2 Wing cars, the Dodge Daytona, NASCAR & test track 200mph driver legend who lives locally, and a 1950's 300 series, as well as Hellcat, and possibly a drag pack car, plus a Warlock, Lil Red Express and many more. Bring your Mopar! Address and phone number from previous postings still good.

taxspeaker

OK guys

Weather looks fantastic. Saturday August 5. Exit 5 off of I-65 in southern Indiana just north of Louisville, turn east 1/2 mile and you will see it on your left.

If you own a wing car-bring it. We have committments from 2 Daytonas and 2 Superbirds right now, and trailer parking across the street. We have one of the original test drivers of the Daytona & Superbird and Daytona 500 driver coming. There is NO charge-we are covering the costs!

Call me with questions Bob Jennings 502-552-5161