News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I got called "Sir" by 2 pretty girls today.

Started by Kern Dog, February 08, 2017, 08:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennard

Quote from: Kern Dog on February 09, 2017, 07:49:43 PM
Quote from: Lennard on February 09, 2017, 07:27:31 PM
Quote from: Kern Dog on February 09, 2017, 07:14:23 PM
Finally, I'd have no problem with you if you'd just keep to yourself and quit responding negatively to my posts. It is clear to me that the problem here is with you.
Take your own advice. It would make this forum a better place. If someone makes a spelling mistake or doesn't use enough apostrophes in your opinion.... let it slide.

In the interest of being reasonable, I will admit that I am often quick to respond to posts with shitty grammar.
It just digs at me. Who knows, maybe we both need therapy!   :eek2:

I see you quickly changed your reply.  Did you feel that you were giving me to much credit?  :lol:

Ponch ®

Quote from: cbrestorations on February 09, 2017, 07:06:12 PM
$10 on lennard....anyone challenge?  :lol:

that he's homosexual? I'll take the bet.  ;D
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Kern Dog

Quote from: Lennard on February 09, 2017, 07:55:55 PM
Quote from: Kern Dog on February 09, 2017, 07:49:43 PM
Quote from: Lennard on February 09, 2017, 07:27:31 PM
Quote from: Kern Dog on February 09, 2017, 07:14:23 PM
Finally, I'd have no problem with you if you'd just keep to yourself and quit responding negatively to my posts. It is clear to me that the problem here is with you.
Take your own advice. It would make this forum a better place. If someone makes a spelling mistake or doesn't use enough apostrophes in your opinion.... let it slide.

In the interest of being reasonable, I will admit that I am often quick to respond to posts with shitty grammar.
It just digs at me. Who knows, maybe we both need therapy!   :eek2:

I see you quickly changed your reply.  Did you feel that you were giving me to much credit?  :lol:

No, I just started thinking that I could be pushing too hard. My point was made but you were right too.
Hypocrites are one of the things that I despise and I do not want to be that way. I am just as critical of myself as I am of others.
If I have gone over the line too many times, I deserve to get called out on that.

Lennard

Ponch ®

Quote from: Lennard on February 09, 2017, 07:02:15 PM
I told you before that I'll be at Mopars at the strip in Vegas in April. You can prove your size, ability and training there.
I don't need to impress anyone.

Quote from: RallyeMike on February 09, 2017, 07:23:54 PM
If you would just meet in Vegas you could release/resolve all this sexual tension between you to.

PAAAALEEEEEEEZE!

:yesnod:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Kern Dog

THAT is some funny shit!
As odd a sit seems, I'd laugh my ass off if I saw that in person. That black dude was PISSED! Imagine how jacked he would be if he got one of those accidental involuntary boners afterwards.

RCCDrew

Forget the politics board. We need an Ass Whoopin board!  :smilielol:

By the way I'm in. I weigh 250 and can bench 400 plus. I wanna play too.

timmycharger

Sort of reminds me of when I used to work retail and I called a woman sir  :brickwall:  She had shoulders like a linebacker and a short haircut and I saw "her" from the back.  :shruggy:  Awkward... 

Dino

Quote from: RCCDrew on February 10, 2017, 08:51:55 AM

No shit? Got any videos of that? Not that I don't believe you, I just haven't seen anyone doing that for a long time. I used to be 240# and had a 1RM bench of just north of 400, but my usual routine was less than that. I couldn't lift half of that these days.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

RCCDrew

Quote from: Dino on February 10, 2017, 11:25:34 PM

No shit? Got any videos of that? Not that I don't believe you, I just haven't seen anyone doing that for a long time. I used to be 240# and had a 1RM bench of just north of 400, but my usual routine was less than that. I couldn't lift half of that these days.
I used to, but can't find them. I should do some though. I know I won't be able to lift like this forever.

Dino

Quote from: RCCDrew on February 11, 2017, 03:42:15 AM

I used to, but can't find them. I should do some though. I know I won't be able to lift like this forever.

Do you mind me asking how old you are? I was in my early 20s when I did that. It's 20 years later now so...yeah...  :lol:

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Ponch ® on February 08, 2017, 10:04:22 PM
Its not the fact that two young girls called you 'sir' that makes you old, its the fact that two girls talking to you is a life event that is worth posting about here that makes you old.  :icon_smile_big:

LOL  :smilielol:

RCCDrew

Quote from: Dino on February 11, 2017, 10:02:42 AM

Do you mind me asking how old you are? I was in my early 20s when I did that. It's 20 years later now so...yeah...  :lol:
I'll be 40 this year. Heck, my WIFE may be down for kicking some butt, lol.

Dino

Damn!   :cheers:

I'd like to get back into lifting but I'll probably never get to that level again.

RCCDrew

It's all up to your mind. I tell everyone that asks, bodybuilding is a marathon, not a sprint. You have to stay with it day after day, year after year.

Dino

Very true.

I don't mind not getting as big as I was, but I really miss having the strength. And the older we get, the more prevalent the need for strength becomes. I've had a few nasty tendon injuries in the not so distant past so I'll have to ease back into it slowly but in the long run it will protect me from further injury.

Weight lifting is super important for everyone, it'll keep your ass out of the hospital!

Lennard

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BGwcUJTDkqE

Laowho

Ponch ®

this thread got awkwardly homoerotic real fast.  :icon_smile_big:

Dino

Quote from: Ponch ® on February 11, 2017, 03:40:57 PM

this thread got awkwardly homoerotic real fast.  :icon_smile_big:

Yeah you wish, punchy.   :lol:

Ponch ®

Quote from: Dino on February 11, 2017, 03:42:57 PM

this thread got awkwardly homoerotic real fast.  :icon_smile_big:

Yeah you wish, punchy.   :lol:

Just saying...I can see you two reenacting Joe Rogan's classic "getting pumped" comedy bit.

Dino

Quote from: Ponch ® on February 11, 2017, 07:20:32 PM

Just saying...I can see you two reenacting Joe Rogan's classic "getting pumped" comedy bit.

No probably not going there.  :lol:

Ponch ®

Quote from: Dino on February 11, 2017, 08:33:07 PM
Quote from: Ponch ® on February 11, 2017, 07:20:32 PM

No probably not going there.  :lol:

"it's rounnnnd...and musssulah"

RCCDrew

You still have videos of children dancing and guys kissing. Not me.  :eek2:

BDF

Quote from: RCCDrew on February 11, 2017, 09:41:53 PM
You still have videos of children dancing and guys kissing. Not me.  :eek2:
WHAT ABOUT THE 2 PRETTY GIRLS THAT STARTED THIS THREAD? :shruggy: :slap: