News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I got called "Sir" by 2 pretty girls today.

Started by Kern Dog, February 08, 2017, 08:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kern Dog

I was back at the 7-11 today. No sign of the chicks. The clerk, a sheltered guy from Nepal, sheepishly asked me if they properly "thanked" me.  :icon_smile_big:
I just laughed at him and told him that I added some fluids and left them afterwards.
Okay, now that sounds suggestive!  :D

69DAYTONASE

Geez.....all this because 2 girls said "Sir" ?  :popcrn:
"My other car is a farm tractor"

Kern Dog

Yeah, I know. I forget sometimes that my outside has aged and doesn't look 25 anymore.

69DAYTONASE

Look you older guys like me, just remind yourself that most if not all young girls think you are just a creepy old man and you'll be fine! :slap:
You may still feel 25 but the reality is you just look like an old fart to these young girls! :shruggy:
Be glad they said sir to you because after they got in the car and were driving away they were probably laughing at you and texting their friends with their texts starting out something like this: " OMG EEEWWW!!!! This like really creepy old dude......" Well, you get the idea, you can finish it. :smilielol:

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

69DAYTONASE

Yeah, just be glad there is someone in your life (hopefully a girl, unless you're a girl then hopefully a guy, unless you're not sure then you're on your own...) who wil put up with your burping and farting, feed you, wash your dirty underwear and pretend they like your car....suddenly I'm depressed! :shruggy:

HPP

Quote from: Kern Dog on March 23, 2017, 01:39:41 PM
Yeah, I know. I forget sometimes that my outside has aged and doesn't look 25 anymore.

Ditto.

Chad L. Magee

Yeah, but some of us do not age at the same rate as others do.   :icon_smile_big:  I am in my mid-40s, yet look to be in my mid-20s according to quite a few people.  That is a fun game to play by the way.  They never can get my age correct, nor even the right decade.  Genetics plays a partial role in this, as does lifestyle choices.  Smoking and drinking does cause a toll on your body, which I avoid like the plague.  My main vices in life are certain foods that I love to eat too often...
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

69DAYTONASE

See...this is why you older guys get in trouble, you THINK you look younger than you are but its really ego and your failing eyesight playing tricks on you. Just like you I don't drink or smoke etc but that doesn't stop natural aging. Those vices do accelerate aging but don't kid yourself for a minute. You are still an old fart to these young girls!  :slap:

ws23rt

I am in comfort with looking my age (or more).

Being an "old fart" in the eyes of others can be a way of hiding in plain sight. :icon_smile_wink:

When I say stuff that makes sense I sometimes get odd looks from all around.---Did that "old fart" just say that??

A few years back I was in a family group with kids and grand kids.  I don't recall the topic at the time but what sticks with me is something that my grandson added to the conversation. -- He was silent while us elders chatted.
His point -and addition- was -quiet- but profound.  He was engaged (at age 4) with all that we chatted about and was indeed up to speed with all of it.

My point with this is that I (at my advanced age) sometimes feel like what my grandson may have felt like.---He was there but not in the current click.
Now is my time to be like my 4 year old grandson --and blend into the back ground but still be as current and clear thinking as ever.  I can hide sometimes with my age. (I like that).
It can be a blessing a times to not be the one with the last word about a topic (even though I always have something to say).

If we always want to be younger -that is a burden.  It blocks the blessings of being older.  Enjoy what is ahead.

Chad L. Magee

Quote from: 69DAYTONASE on March 23, 2017, 06:51:48 PM
See...this is why you older guys get in trouble, you THINK you look younger than you are but its really ego and your failing eyesight playing tricks on you. Just like you I don't drink or smoke etc but that doesn't stop natural aging. Those vices do accelerate aging but don't kid yourself for a minute. You are still an old fart to these young girls!  :slap:

Not so fast.  I have been hit on by a few nice college women who think I am in their age range (that happened last year).  I am not interested for the simple reason that they may become my students someday and I do not want conflicts of interests during work hours.  In a nutshell, I am basically married to my teaching job & research projects.  If you want to give glasses out, chase down the women who were hitting on me first...
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

Kern Dog

There are also women in the 25-35 age range that are interested in a man that can do things. I'm not talking about the metrosexual guys that can't fix anything. Guys our age have more "hands-on" knowledge. We don't call AAA to change a tire. We don't march in protest when things don't go our way, we plot and plan and wait for an opportunity to make things right. We don't spend hours playing video games, we don't let the woman drive all the time either. We are the last of the real men.

69DAYTONASE

Kern has a good point here..... :2thumbs: last of the real men :2thumbs:

Kern Dog

I have a friend that just divorced his 3rd wife. He has always been the type that didn't like to be alone.
He is also just about half a cave man. Great guy with a heart of gold but really rough around the edges. He rarely wore clean clothes. He always had dirty or greasy hands. Basically, his grooming skills were never a priority. He is a blue collar guy that is also quite the "MacGuyver" when something breaks.
He has a few good points though. He is the toughest man that I know. He deals with injuries and pain and rarely complains. He is loyal too. That guy makes a promise and sticks to it. (Other than marraige!)
Now that he is alone again, he is free to meet women again though now, things are different. At 55, he isn't as needy or eager as he used to be. He has been meeting women of all ages that, as he describes...Are fed up with the lack of REAL MEN.He says that the women he meets often do complain about what wimps they have met. Guys like I described before : Bearded men that can't fix anything, guys that are allergic to hard work....All sorts of losers.

alfaitalia

............unless its a proper Jesse Duke beard or better still ZZ Top..... guys with those sort of beards can fix anything!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

DeltaV

Quote from: alfaitalia on March 25, 2017, 09:10:48 AM
............unless its a proper Jesse Duke beard or better still ZZ Top..... guys with those sort of beards can fix anything!

:yesnod:  :2thumbs:  :yesnod:
Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. - Erwin Rommel

BDF

Quote from: 69DAYTONASE on March 23, 2017, 03:39:51 PM
Yeah, just be glad there is someone in your life (hopefully a girl, unless you're a girl then hopefully a guy, unless you're not sure then you're on your own...) who wil put up with your burping and farting, feed you, wash your dirty underwear and pretend they like your car....suddenly I'm depressed! :shruggy:
At least my wife pretends to like my car... ;D

Kern Dog

Quote from: Ponch ® on February 09, 2017, 03:33:10 PM.I was helping a friend (older, mafioso-but-harmless type guy) take some pics of an M4 he was selling. These two girls who were hanging at the charging station waiting for their Leaf to be charged came over and started talking to us. Turned my "charm" switch on,
All I needed to read was "charging station" and "Leaf", then with your rainbow avatar, it is quite clear that women are of no interest to you anyway...

birdsandbees

A 6.5 year stir! Is it really THAT dead here.. LOL :icon_smile_big:
1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

Kern Dog

It is, man....This place was never Grand Central Station but it did have far more traffic than it does now.
Even the budget conscious guys that used to post a lot have drifted away.
I understand that these cars are not cheap to restore but aren't there still dudes that bought them when they were more affordable? Where are those dudes? What about the others?
Cooter
TooCheapToSmoke
BarfySpitz
Lloyd3
JohnnyCharger too.

Kern Dog

MoparMike68

Kern Dog

I like sexy women. Some are still sexy even after 40.
The tight skin and flat belly is so rare to find in anyone over 40.

1 C 5.jpg

Lately, I've been drawn to the athletic types with toned bodies.

Babe 11.jpg

Babe 44.jpg