News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Race Daytona on ebay

Started by rnjump, December 02, 2014, 06:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

odcics2

Quote from: 500Jon on February 08, 2015, 11:25:26 AM
Hi Greg,

I heard after all the BAD press the guy sold the, ex 'Hylton' car,,,cheap @ $100,000.
Now I know I should have stuck with Drag Racing and I thought that was expensive LOL! :slap:

100,000. ????   really???    :shruggy:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

odcics2

Quote from: odcics2 on February 08, 2015, 08:18:51 AM
Quote from: wingcar builder on February 07, 2015, 06:53:34 PM
I have a set of those...........And period Goodyear tires with the Red ink stamps on them for the Pocono race. can't get more detail than that.

Ahhh...  Please post a photo or 2 of the wheels!

And the tires, too!   :drool5:

And I heard you have a nice pair of these for me.....  N70 date coded, too!

Photos of the 5 slotted wheels please!   There are at least 3 versions, from what my research has turned up. 

wingcar builder

Not sure what i'm doing with them yet. they are buried in the back room amongst other stuff.

warmpancakes

Quote from: wingcar builder on February 20, 2015, 01:46:50 PM
Not sure what i'm doing with them yet. they are buried in the back room amongst other stuff.

You could sell them to Greg for the #6 daytona

djcarguy

Any new info or updates ??  ??   :shruggy: :icon_smile_question: :popcrn: :popcrn:

odcics2

I got a set of correct wheels for the Bettenhausen Daytona, if that's what you are asking about.

djcarguy

Is the car getting rebuilt an how,where,an when can it be seen.progress pixs or info links ??  :drool5: :popcrn:

Aero426

Quote from: djcarguy on March 07, 2017, 08:05:35 AM
   Is the car getting rebuilt an how,where,an when can it be seen.progress pixs or info links ??  :drool5: :popcrn:

Car should be the one in the background.