News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

More grief for DOH/GL fans?

Started by DAY CLONA, February 13, 2017, 05:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

odcics2

Be careful guys!!
The next Exec order could shut down this thread!
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Mike DC

QuoteDems could have / should have done the same, but don't have the balls. Old Bernie got cut off at the knees and got right back in line with his tail between his legs. That is as sheepish as it gets.

I dunno if sheepish is the word for it.  Those decisions are strategic long-term planning as much as they are about guts & convictions.    

IMO his 'falling into line' with the party seems stupider/weaker in hindsight, knowing that Hillary lost and Bernie might well have won.  But last spring Hillary's presidency seemed to be imminent and the establishment Dems would be staying in power.  

ws23rt

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on February 18, 2017, 03:43:41 PM
QuoteDems could have / should have done the same, but don't have the balls. Old Bernie got cut off at the knees and got right back in line with his tail between his legs. That is as sheepish as it gets.

I dunno if sheepish is the word for it.  Those decisions are strategic long-term planning as much as they are about guts & convictions.    

IMO his 'falling into line' with the party seems stupider/weaker in hindsight, knowing that Hillary lost and Bernie might well have won.  But last spring Hillary's presidency seemed to be imminent and the establishment Dems would be staying in power.  

It's fascinating as well as funny -and odd- that politics these days can affect this car hobby like it has.  Everyone seems to have something in their lives that is either positively or negatively affected by it and it seem that every ground is a dumping ground for ---frustration.

Bernie and Hillary are last years news --and news it was in a big way.  The what if's could (and may) make for good movie stuff.  I see no let up from a few that yell and whine but most of all I am distressed that those voices make the --in your face news-- constantly feeding a mantra.

It's sad and sick that those of us that are enjoying the hobby today -with a cartoon car from our childhood- are dragged into a political discussion that goes far back into the past.
It is not our fault but it is our reality.

If I had a DOH charger I just might paint a barbi doll face on the top to see what the- radical fems- would feel about that. :slap:

The fact that our hobby cars run on gas is enough by itself to raise the ire of a group that has passion.  If those had constant media attention would that change our outlook on playing with our cars?

polywideblock

If I had a DOH charger I just might paint a barbi doll face on the top to see what the- radical fems- would feel about that.

have to call yourself Ken then   :lol:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

6bblgt