News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Kern Dog / CornDog

Started by BDF, February 13, 2017, 09:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BDF

BDF

Kern Dog

Nope....You mean CornDogsCharger?
My old screen name was Red70RT493. I changed the name to Kern Dog to match my screen name to other sites I frequent. Kern Dog was a nickname people called me several years ago. Kern is my last name but NO. I am not an actual dog.

BDF

I think there is a "CornDog" now. :scratchchin:

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Kern Dog

Mytur Binsdirti

BDF

Well it seemed like an innocent enough question.
Then BAM! the ol' Law-of-unintended-cosequences strikes...
My appologies to everyone. 
:rotz:

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Kern Dog

Ever heard of "John Wayne" toilet paper?
It is rough and tough and won't take shit off of anyone.

kokxville

Quote from: Kern Dog on February 15, 2017, 01:25:50 AM
Ever heard of "John Wayne" toilet paper?
It is rough and tough and won't take shit off of anyone.

:smilielol:
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

69rtse4spd

Good one, but which would be tougher, John Wayne or Chuck Norris t.p. paper.  :icon_smile_question: