News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Feb. 14th. Automotive News GM-FCA merger article

Started by odcics2, February 15, 2017, 06:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John_Kunkel

Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Ponch ®

This rumor has been bandied about for almost as long as the rumor of the 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Cuda that is coming out "in a year or two"

If anything, it would make sense for FCA to sell some of its more desirable assets (Maserati, Alfa, Jeep) separately to the highest bidder.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Aero426

Quote from: John_Kunkel on February 16, 2017, 01:47:06 PM

Another reason to hate GM.  :RantExplode:

That article is purely hypothetical.   That last paragraph might be a deal breaker. 

Direct your wrath towards the Italian management for allowing the company to be backed into a corner.  The current lineup allows for getting profits could while the getting is good (low fuel prices). With no competitive small Chrysler cars in the pipe, and only Jeeps and Rams to sell at the next gas spike, the company seems ripe to be parted out.