News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Comunicating with Martains game

Started by flyinlow, February 20, 2017, 05:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaV

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. - Erwin Rommel

ws23rt

I just got word from the dealership near star vega.  My order for a new dodge car can't be filled . They sold all they could get from their contact here.
It's just as well cause all they could get were orange ones with damage.--oops   They said it seems that some folks found all the good ones in barns or some such excuse.

XH29N0G

55 I'm still on hold  :popcrn: - or is that before hold?  Maybe he just put the hand down  :lol:

Quote from: ws23rt on February 26, 2017, 10:34:02 PM
I just got word from the dealership near star vega.  My order for a new dodge car can't be filled . They sold all they could get from their contact here.
It's just as well cause all they could get were orange ones with damage.--oops   They said it seems that some folks found all the good ones in barns or some such excuse.

Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

DeltaV

That's 56 to you earthlings out there.

JB400

DeltaV

flyinlow

XH29N0G

Or maybe it protects us. 

DeltaV

ws23rt

Time is passing at 60 sec. per min.

Let's all drive our cars as fast as we can (get away with) and -there by- slow our aging.

Those that are left behind will see that they age faster than us. (their view point).

When we come back from a drive we will be younger than those that stayed at home.

The precision clocks on space travel projects show this to be true and real. :2thumbs:

XH29N0G

Or maybe it protects us. 

flyinlow

Route 66

I have spent have spent about 3 of my 59 years off the planet, going faster than our Chargers can go.  I should be younger.... Not what I see in the mirror.  :brickwall:

I do like the way you think though.

alfaitalia

Quote from: ws23rt on March 01, 2017, 09:17:24 PM

Let's all drive our cars as fast as we can (get away with) and -there by- slow our aging.

Those that are left behind will see that they age faster than us. (their view point).

When we come back from a drive we will be younger than those that stayed at home.

The precision clocks on space travel projects show this to be true and real. :2thumbs:

You would need to modify your Charger....a lot. Even with atomic clocks you need to be going over 600 mph to be able to measure time slowing (known as time dilation).   https://www.quora.com/How-fast-do-I-have-to-go-to-slow-down-time
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

DeltaV

XH29N0G

Quote from: alfaitalia on March 02, 2017, 07:34:30 AM
Quote from: ws23rt on March 01, 2017, 09:17:24 PM

You would need to modify your Charger....a lot. Even with atomic clocks you need to be going over 600 mph to be able to measure time slowing (known as time dilation).   https://www.quora.com/How-fast-do-I-have-to-go-to-slow-down-time

Tell THAT to my high school friend who used to speed just because it slowed down time......He went into banking... :nana:

Or maybe it protects us. 

ws23rt

I figure that I am a couple of nano seconds younger than the general public.
This forum is made mostly of folks like me (we went fast a few times) and we are likely to be in the future a bit when compared to the gen public.
They may catch up to us and good luck to all that I see in my mirror.

Do I get a prize for being number  69  in this quest ;)
It was a very good year ---48 years ago :slap:

DeltaV

One year before I can retire...IF I am lucky.

flyinlow

Dam, I wanted 73.

Oh well ,only Natcho can tell the difference between a 73 and a

DeltaV