News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chattanooga, TN Mopar Show

Started by 69bfan, February 25, 2017, 11:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bfan

After the success of the show last year, the group is very optimistic that the event will be even bigger and better than last year.  Mark the calendar for Friday and Saturday, May 12th and 13th for another awesome weekend in Chattanooga, TN.  The show will kickoff with a cruise from the base site at Camp Jordan to the Coker museum for a luncheon.  After the get together at the Coker facility, you will be able to cruise down to Brainerd Dragstrip for match races between eight Super Stock cars featuring Herb McCandless, Mike Buckle, Dick Jones and others.  Local grudge races will be ran as well for anyone wanting to bring their car out.  Then on Saturday, cars from throughout the South East will be heading to Chattanooga for a day of fun.  A barbecue lunch will be available. Attached is a link to the show's web site and Face Book site.  If anyone has any questions, please drop Ken Meredith a call or an email.  http://www.mopartypicnic.com/
Restoration Parts and Materials
Weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock a wide assortment of restoration needs.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com

69bfan

Anyone needing any particular restoration materials or parts drop me a message or give me a call at 404-643-5760 concerning bringing inventory to the show.  We will be bringing a limited amount of weatherstripping, battery cables, washer bottles, etc., so if there is anything in particular that you may be looking for, let me know.
Weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock a wide assortment of restoration needs.

69bfan

Spoke to Ken and as of May 5th, the preregistered car count was at 255, so that number is actually approaching the total entry number for the show last year.  The drag racing number is up as well, so if the weather holds, it should be an awesome Friday and Saturday event.  Come out and support the venue if your available as the funds are going to a very good cause.  Also for anyone with some extra parts laying around, the swap meet is available for no charge to participate.