News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

LO23 hemi dart

Started by Q5XX29, March 07, 2017, 07:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q5XX29

Thanks guys, appreciate your input, and agree. Nacho, I'm not sure- I was just going off of what my builder told me and I'm embarrassed to admit I don't even know, myself... but I will sure check into that. Yes, correct in that the LO23s started life as 383 cars,  but not sure if anything was changed at Hurst
dakota_gt on Instagram

BDF

Quote from: Q5XX29 on July 19, 2017, 08:55:27 PM
Um, I didn't post any more photos, just text...
All the previous pictures you posted are photo-bucketed-up (gone). We would like some more please!
:cheers:

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: Q5XX29 on July 20, 2017, 07:03:16 PM
Thanks guys, appreciate your input, and agree. Nacho, I'm not sure- I was just going off of what my builder told me and I'm embarrassed to admit I don't even know, myself... but I will sure check into that. Yes, correct in that the LO23s started life as 383 cars,  but not sure if anything was changed at Hurst

Well clicking on the Bendix rotor INFO box ( Centric doesn't show these specs )

Style   Full Cast
Type   Disc Only
Design   Vented
Studs   5
Supplied Stud (in)   No
Outside Diameter (in)   11.04
Nom Thk (in)   0.81
Min Thk (in)   0.79
Bolt Circle (in)   4
Overall Height (in)   2.275
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 3580502

BENDIX Warranty Information

The only info we got don't get here is the inner and outer bearings diameters ( outer diameter is the deal since pretty sure spindles are the same hence inner diameters should be the same with GTSs spindles )

If they are the same, Centric drilled and slotted rotors are a good upgrade on stock specs car allong with ceramic pads! BTDT!
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html