News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Aluminum master cylinder

Started by Silver R/T, March 07, 2017, 10:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

A while ago I saw seller on ebay from Montana selling custom master cylinders. Anyone running those. Im looking to upgrade to disc brakes all way around and need a bigger diameter master cylinder and would like to dress up engine bay a bit with custom one. What are you guys running in your Chargers?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

c00nhunterjoe

90 bucks, plus the mopar adapter plate.

blakemon

How's the quality of that Jegs master cylinder?

Mopar Nut

Remaster by Baer....
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

COKE

Quote from: Silver R/T on March 07, 2017, 10:17:29 PM
A while ago I saw seller on ebay from Montana selling custom master cylinders. Anyone running those. Im looking to upgrade to disc brakes all way around and need a bigger diameter master cylinder and would like to dress up engine bay a bit with custom one. What are you guys running in your Chargers?

I supousse you refer to Doctor diff ?There are a lot of people using thode MCs.They are built for direct fit with stock pushrods.
The one from Jegs seems to have it,s own pushrod.looks like different installation.
69´Charger R/T,440 ,4-speed,Dana 60 3.55.

flyinlow

I have had the DR, Diff one for a couple years . I think it's the same . Works fine

Silver R/T

Quote from: COKE on March 08, 2017, 06:54:28 AM
Quote from: Silver R/T on March 07, 2017, 10:17:29 PM

I supousse you refer to Doctor diff ?There are a lot of people using thode MCs.They are built for direct fit with stock pushrods.
The one from Jegs seems to have it,s own pushrod.looks like different installation.
Yep, that's the one. Found a link to actual product I was referring to
http://www.doctordiff.com/aluminum-master-cylinder-kit.html
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

c00nhunterjoe

Quote from: blakemon on March 08, 2017, 03:28:08 AM
How's the quality of that Jegs master cylinder?

Ive used them in the past with no issues. Im sure they are just a rebox of another vendor. I used stock pushrod.