News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird RM23U0A175686 previous owner seeks current owner 4 speed black interio

Started by Arnie Cunningham, May 23, 2017, 07:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arnie Cunningham

Hey All,

I received a call from Royce Lambert 205.217.2795.  He used to own 175686 and would like to talk with the current owner of the car if it is still out there.
He recalls the car as being painted blue with possibly no vinyl top.  It may have been yellow originally.  It was a black bucket no console or armrest 4 speed car.
He believes the person he bought it from in August of 1976 was Robert Davison (spelling) from Florida.  Royce is from the Birmingham area.  He sold the car in 1981 to James Cash.
James may have sold it again in 1986.  Royce is not looking to buy the car back but would just like to help fill in the blanks for the current owner and talk about the car.

Does any of this ring any bells?

Thanks,
Brennan
Brennan R. Cook RM23U0A169492 EV2 Manual Black Buckets Armrest 14" Rallyes
Arnie Cunningham was the Plymouth obsessed youth in the novel/movie Christine.
Brcook.com contains the entire NASCAR shipping list of Superbirds sorted by VIN and a number of other pages dedicated to production information.