News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Nobody has asked me this in years...

Started by Kern Dog, March 13, 2017, 04:16:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kern Dog

Ponch ®

Those guys say no because its obviously a set up.

Itd be more interesting/accurate to see their reaction in a more realistic scenario (girl starts talking to you at a bar, after a while she throws the proposition out there).
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Kern Dog

I'd have been blinded by the tits and the eyes. Reasonable thought would have been difficult at that point.

ACUDANUT

JB400

I've turned 'em down before as well.  Got to be careful what you play with.

HANDM

Rules for sex

1. You don't put your dick in crazy
2. Don't forget rule number 1

Kern Dog

Ponch ®

Quote from: HANDM on March 18, 2017, 02:09:29 PM
Rules for sex

1. You don't put your dick in crazy
2. Don't forget rule number 1

Crazy is the most fun.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Kern Dog

I only dated one stripper and it was only one date. No sex, I saw right through to the "crazy" and wimped out.
I've never been stabbed. I've never had a woman convince another man to beat me up. I've never had a restraining order filed against me. I've never come home to find my stuff on the front lawn.
My friend has had all of that with the SAME woman.
She once stabbed him in the head with a stilletto heel while he was driving. Luckily he was wearing a hat that kept the heel from puncturing his skull.
Another time she kicked out the windshield from the passenger seat while he was driving.
She takes the meds, feels as if she is okay and doesn't need them, stops taking them...... :brickwall:
Yes, he married her.  :smilielol:

Ponch ®

Quote from: Kern Dog on March 20, 2017, 12:11:11 AM
I only dated one stripper and it was only one date. No sex, I saw right through to the "crazy" and wimped out.
I've never been stabbed. I've never had a woman convince another man to beat me up. I've never had a restraining order filed against me. I've never come home to find my stuff on the front lawn.
She once stabbed him in the head with a stilletto heel while he was driving. Luckily he was wearing a hat that kept the heel from puncturing his skull.
Another time she kicked out the windshield from the passenger seat while he was driving.
She takes the meds, feels as if she is okay and doesn't need them, stops taking them...... :brickwall:

She must do it all.

DAY CLONA

Quote from: Ponch ® on March 20, 2017, 11:11:48 AM

She must do it all.

The crazy ones are the only ones that do it all...DAMHIK  :scratchchin: :D

Ponch ®

Quote from: DAY CLONA on March 20, 2017, 11:29:22 AM
Quote from: Ponch ® on March 20, 2017, 11:11:48 AM

She must do it all.

The crazy ones are the only ones that do it all...DAMHIK  :scratchchin: :D

Its the great paradox. Theyll blow your...mind, but theyre not the ones you wanna bring home to mama or marry.