News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ok what booster for wilwood brakes

Started by 1st_charger, March 18, 2017, 05:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1st_charger

Ok I think I have decided to go with wilwood disc breakes all the way around on my 68 project charger and figure I'll go with there master as well were I'm hung up is what booster to go with that will mount to the factory firewall and pedals without the big ugly adapter bracket and fit the wilwood disc/disc master. Any suggestions or input from anyone running something similar.

Thanks for any help.

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

funknut

I'm installing the Tallon Hydraulics booster right now.  I'm very impressed with the kit they supplied.  Everything included are top-notch, high quality parts.

Dino

I bought a junkyard booster and the Talon mounting plate to save some money. Grad school ate up the Charger budget. Once I have it assembled I'll need to take some measurements for the braided pressure lines.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

1st_charger

Thanks for the input really don't think I want to go with hydro. I've got plenty of vacuum from the 6.1 to operate the  booster. Any other suggestions, thanks