News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 Bezel Restoration

Started by krigel, March 05, 2017, 07:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krigel

Hi, am restoring my dash, and bought bezels from BE/A. They look nice, but don't fit well at all, and they chip really easily. Another repop part that I shouldn't have bought. Lesson learned.

Does anyone do a good job of restoring the factory bezels? Mine are in good shape, just old. I am looking for show car quality.

Thanks,

KR

davidcam69

Just had mine done by Chrome-Tech USA (5 piece).  Excellent job and show quality.  Paint and chrome won't rub off.  450 plus your shipping with half down.  Also had my arm rest plastic chromed.  Kind of pricey but once again quality work, tired of getting burned on repo crap. $40 each.  I think my turn around was two months or so and it was right before the holidays.  Phone 608-274-9811.   

Just 6T9 CHGR

Dave Patik from Performance Car Graphics does great work as well.  had mine done by him 15+ years ago and they still look great

http://www.performancecargraphics.com/Dash_Stuff/Restoration/68-70_B-body_Rallye_Bezels.htm
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

dawgfather

i second performance car graphics. i just had mine done maybe a year ago. i got all my plastic chroming done by gcartrim.com

good luck
mike

Simonic

I would also recommend Dave Patik,excellent job on my 68 Superbere
Mopar owner in the UK..