News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1970 charger shell no vin

Started by Johnp, March 24, 2017, 06:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

If you do part it out, I think I might be able to use that package tray despite its shape. Someone enlarged the speaker holes on mine and I'd like to get it back to what it once was. They're the same 69 to 70 right?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

cbrestorations

you could take the front half of any 68-70 b body and have a charger again. roof structure is the same till the rear section. it could be restored but to what extent are you willing to go. you will need a chassis jig built off a good straight car. im gonna have to build one here soon to fix some of the junk i have

alfaitalia

That's (half) a parts car at best IMO.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

hemi-hampton

Quote from: Dino on March 25, 2017, 11:13:18 AM
If you do part it out, I think I might be able to use that package tray despite its shape. Someone enlarged the speaker holes on mine and I'd like to get it back to what it once was. They're the same 69 to 70 right?

Dino, I might have on for you. LEON.

Dino

Quote from: hemi-hampton on March 25, 2017, 12:20:17 PM
Quote from: Dino on March 25, 2017, 11:13:18 AM

Dino, I might have on for you. LEON.

Great! Keep me posted.   :cheers:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Johnp

It would be a pretty cool couch if you had a place big enough to put it.
Also just picture this, your telling your friends, " hey guys I just got this cool couch for the garage, but I need to put quarters on it..."

Johnp

I'll keep you guys posted if I decide to part it.  That's true any b body would work  specially if I found a cheap one.   I saw on 521 restorations website how he built that jig for that car, which seems like it be pretty useful to have but after I used it for this car I don't know if I'd have use for it and it be a shame to just cut it up.  I wonder how well building the base from wood 2x12s would work out that way it can be just unscrewed when all done

paironines

Any of you remember the yard swing made out of a Charger that was on the Internet many many years ago? Kinda looks like this car.