News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

4 Door Barracuda - Complete

Started by ECS, March 24, 2017, 11:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ECS

Quote from: Mopar Nut on January 14, 2018, 09:54:56 PM
What other projects are you working on.........

A SEMA Sponsored highlight from the 2017 Event.  VELOCITY Cable Television.  "High Preference Road Trip" -  2017 Friday @ 7 Central.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks5uJwqwdUM&feature=youtu.be
TIME WILL INEVITABLY UNCOVER DISHONESTY AND LIES!

resq302

Wow, thats pretty cool !  Any idea as to when the other stuff might be getting aired or out in the magazines also?  Who would have thought that something like this would get so much media coverage  !
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

ECS

Quote from: resq302 on January 31, 2018, 09:52:20 AM
Wow, thats pretty cool !  Any idea as to when the other stuff might be getting aired or out in the magazines also?  Who would have thought that something like this would get so much media coverage  !

Hemmings Muscle Machines

resq302

Guessing that pic of the car was taken out at Carlisle going by the curtains in the background?

And thats a nice looking GTX there on the cover !   :o
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

nvrbdn

Where the heck have I been for the last few months??? I had to go back and read several months of posts to catch up. Great job on the build. Car turned out awesome. Glad to see you got so much coverage on it. Congrats.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ECS

Quote from: nvrbdn on February 01, 2018, 10:06:42 PM
Where the heck have I been for the last few months??? I had to go back and read several months of posts to catch up. Great job on the build. Car turned out awesome. Glad to see you got so much coverage on it. Congrats.

SEMA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKx03DgOiXM

nvrbdn

Really enjoyed the video from Sema, and the one with the wife and you. Soooooo................................... what is next? :scratchchin:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

resq302

The SEMA video was really cool.  I like how you did the mirrors under neath to show off the detail and work done under there too !  Amazing craftsmanship on that thing. 
Brian

odcics2

Quote from: nvrbdn on February 11, 2018, 05:19:41 PM
Really enjoyed the video from Sema, and the one with the wife and you. Soooooo................................... what is next? :scratchchin:

E body station wagon.   
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

JB400

Challenger TA limo.  Cuda's have a shorter wheelbase.

ws23rt

People have been wondering why Dodge didn't make a retro-looking Charger like they did with the challenger.
Surely there must have been concepts.
Maybe some old design ideas can be brought to the road?
Two doors :2thumbs: please.

resq302

My thought is that everything is now family based.  Hence, the higher demand for SUV's.  If they had a 2 door sports car already, why make the charger.  Its not like todays manufacturers are making 5 different versions of the same car like they did in the 60s.  Take the belvedere / satelite car for example.  They had the belvedere, satelite, roadrunner, sport satelite, GTX and the belvedere wagon.  Belevedere and satelite both came in 2 door and 4 door versions.  There would be NO way that todays penny pinching manufacturers would even entertain that broad of a car line.
Brian

alfaitalia

Actually most do...they just try and hide the fact..like a VW Jetta is just four door Golf...they also do an estate (wagon as you say!), soft top, a folding metal hard top (discontinued) and three and five door Golf's. Not to mention the Skoda and SEAT versions of the same car. BMW 3 series...three door, four door, five door, wagon, cabrio and the coupe (sold as a 4 series).
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

ECS

nvrbdn

Yep, A nice comment from Mark. Awesome job.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

resq302

Brian