News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fast & Furious 4 and 5 Charger for sale at Carlisle Auctions

Started by XS29L9Bxxxxxx, March 27, 2017, 11:50:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona Guy

Pull the engine and put a HEMI in it :) I understand why they did it though...

Dane

Mike DC

QuotePull the engine and put a HEMI in it Smiley I understand why they did it though...

Dane

Hollywood props aren't valuable for being nice, they are valuable for the screen-used condition/evidence.

Imagine it's 10 or 20 years from now and this car parked next to half a dozen gorgeous expensive F&F clones at a show.  What will make this one special?  

Alaskan_TA

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on March 27, 2017, 04:37:13 PM
QuotePull the engine and put a HEMI in it Smiley I understand why they did it though...

Dane

Hollywood props aren't valuable for being nice, they are valuable for the screen-used condition/evidence.

Imagine it's 10 or 20 years from now and this car parked next to half a dozen gorgeous expensive F&F clones at a show.  What will make this one special?  

its equivalent to saying, 'Imagine 10 to 20 years from the General Lee from the original tv series sits next to a dozen clones what will make this one special?

Mike DC

Yes.  People walk right by perfect condition fan-built GLs and look at the raggedy banged-up TV prop. 

That's how it normally is with TV/movie props.  The screen-used appearance is what is most valuable.  If people want to see a flawless one there are replicas.