News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rallye dash harness

Started by Mopar Crazy, March 27, 2017, 09:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar Crazy

I'm looking for a new and complete plug in dash cluster wire harness for my 68 Charger, rallye cluster with a/c.
I would like to find a plug n play harness rather then splicing any wires if possible.
There are a few companies out there but not sure whats good or not.
Any help would be appreciated.   :2thumbs:
Do it Once and Do it Right !!!

BLK 68 R/T

Pretty much your only option for a stock plug and play harness is M&H. They are exclusive to year one, so wait until you have a discount code to order. Or are you looking for a not stock harness?

Mopar Crazy

M&H ?    I'm not to concerned about stock or correct harness. As long as it's going to have the correct plugs for the gauges, lights, cluster lights,  ect.

Thanks for the reply

birdsandbees

I just bought engine, headlight and tail light harnesses through Year One to get the M & H plug and play.. with a 25% off code!  :2thumbs:. They look very correct compared to my old ones. Imagine the dash harness would be of similar fit form function.
1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

BLK 68 R/T

I have installed 2 dash harnesses from Year One. One in my old 68 GTX and one in my current 68 Charger. Both fit perfect with no issues. They have all the correct plugs to install to factory gauges. Be aware that they are the base harness only, meaning A/C harness wiring, map light, ignition light, glove box, console, ash tray light and any other wiring considered an "accessory" is not part of the harness. You will have to fabricate//buy new if available/purchase used any of the other harnesses as needed.

Edit: here is a link to get you started

https://www.yearone.com/Catalog/chrysler.b.body/electrical/harnesses

Mopar Crazy

Any one have any experience with Classic Ind. Harness ???       MB-2443  $469.99 w/ 20% off 

( MB2443 - 1968 Mopar B-Body Under-Dash Wire Harness - With Oil Gauge
Replacement under-dash harness for 1968 B-body models. Our harnesses feature correct color wires, factory style connectors and is wrapped in non-adhesive vinyl wrap tape. Under-dash harnesses connect to various switches and sensors related to the dash, the harness also attaches to the engine harness and runs down the side cowl panel in order to connect to the rear body harness. )

Important: When ordering a new wiring harness inspect the original harness on your vehicle.Chrysler often added separate wire

BLK 68 R/T

I believe they are M&H harnesses. I think Classic Industries gets them from Year One. They are listed as discount exempt on Classic Industries website.

Mopar Crazy

Great info... Thanks BLK 68 :cheers:

Mopar Nut

Quote from: BLK 68 R/T on March 28, 2017, 02:17:10 PM
I believe they are M&H harnesses. I think Classic Industries gets them from Year One. They are listed as discount exempt on Classic Industries website.
:iagree:

Wait for a 30% off sale from Yearone, should be one coming up.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Mopar Crazy

birdsandbees

TIME TO ORDER!!!

30% off.. code FINAL
1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

Mopar Crazy