News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Car Inspections/appraisals services SF bay area CA

Started by Chippa, March 27, 2017, 11:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chippa

Fellow Moparians,

I'm looking at buying another Mopar but being on the other side of the world means i cant just drive over to inspect before i buy.

Could anyone please let me know if there are any paid services out there that can perform an inspection/appraisal to ensure its not a bondo bucket etc.

Pictures are a great start but seeing in the flesh so to speak is always best.

I am also willing to pay any respected knowledgeable member on this forum that can help me out for their time as i need an honest opinion.

Any advice is greatly appreciated

kind regards

Andrew :)

Chippa

Dans 68

Where is the car, and what is it? My week is usually busy but I can see if I can spend part of a day looking at it. No promises, though - it may be up in Napa for all I know.  ;)

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

johnnycharger

Quote from: Dans 68 on March 28, 2017, 09:52:28 PM
Where is the car, and what is it? My week is usually busy but I can see if I can spend part of a day looking at it. No promises, though - it may be up in Napa for all I know.  ;)

Dan

I'm not an expert but if it is in Napa I will certainly take a look and pictures for ya! :)

Chippa

Quote from: Dans 68 on March 28, 2017, 09:52:28 PM

Dan

PM sent