News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Look what someone just pulled from the junkyard

Started by TruckDriver, March 28, 2017, 11:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DAY CLONA

Quote from: TruckDriver on March 28, 2017, 11:41:27 PM

Looking for illegal help it sounds though.

I always love when someone makes that ASSumption, and starts the shit rolling, tags/VIN present or not, found or added, the dude is trying to save a car from the scrap pile regardless of it's "pedigree"

JR

I actually really like panther pink. (Or Pepto Abysmal, whichever.)

I came VERY close to changing my original FY1 70 Charger over to pink back in 02. It's a cool color.

No one's ever gonna question how secure you are in your manhood driving a hot pink car.

Not to mention, girls love it. :icon_smile_big:

Just saying, I would have no problems driving a pink Charger that women would find "cute".

Not to mention, every time you won any race, your opponent would have to admit he lost to a pink car. :icon_smile_big:
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

TPR

Would be great to see another FM3 back on the road with a legit tag.
Good luck with the search.
TPR
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

JB400

Kern Dog

paironines

I want to say our member 69_500 Danny owned the XH 6 cylinder car. I might be wrong so dont hold it against me.

red72chrgr

Even tho I own a red Charger, I'd drive a pink one. It's just a lighter red :icon_smile_big:. Actually I like the "oddball" colors. I've been toying with having mine changed to poly gold with black stripe. I've seen a 71 like that and think my 72 would look good too.
Nothing personal, just business

polywideblock

while its a cool car and all
glad you Americans are all safe with your masculinity and stuff  

if you drove a pink car over here you'd get sick of being called "Barbie"  at every set of traffic lights  :rofl:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

darbgnik

I think the pepto color is awesome, I'd rock it!

I love pink. Up here in Canada, you can always tell when spring finally hits, when you see girls wearing pink on the sidewalks.  :icon_smile_wink:
Brad

1970 Charger 500. Born a 318, AC, console auto, now 440/727
Build thread:  http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,127291.0.html

JR

Quote from: polywideblock on March 31, 2017, 12:37:48 AM

if you drove a pink car over here you'd get sick of being called "Barbie"  at every set of traffic lights  :rofl:

I have yet to suffer a fatal wound from any name anyone's ever called me. 32 Years and counting!

I'd drive this all day every day!

polywideblock

its not the fatal wounds that worry me its the psychological ones  :rofl:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Dodge Don

I think the 70 Chargers in FM3 look great. Always amazed at how many FM3 cars are/were restored by Show & Go Restorations in Red Deer Alberta Canada. They seem to have a thing for FM3 cars.

krops cars

Hi I' am new to the site. I own this car. My plans are to try and find the original fender tag and vin. I will not have numbers made up. If I can not find original information I will revin and just document what I have. The number stamping's are all there. The car is straight and not smashed or twisted. It will need trunk pan, frame rails, rear valance, and some other minor pieces. A lot of Chargers out there need trunk pans and rear quarters. I do not know why I wanted this car I just do. Some guys just get it and some don't. As for the response of leaving that piece of shit there. Well it is people like us that build cars for you to buy and not break your nails doing repairs.

alfaitalia

Uh oh...you've done it now.....there ARE lots of very knowledgeable folk on here and the vast majority own cars that they built...not bought. Stay on the right side of them and this forum will have all the info you might lack for your build. Good luck with it anyway.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Baldwinvette77

BDF

Quote from: krops cars on March 31, 2017, 12:44:56 PM
Hi I' am new to the site. I own this car. My plans are to try and find the original fender tag and vin. I will not have numbers made up. If I can not find original information I will revin and just document what I have. The number stamping's are all there. The car is straight and not smashed or twisted. It will need trunk pan, frame rails, rear valance, and some other minor pieces. A lot of Chargers out there need trunk pans and rear quarters. I do not know why I wanted this car I just do. Some guys just get it and some don't. As for the response of leaving that piece of shit there. Well it is people like us that build cars for you to buy and not break your nails doing repairs.
Hi there & welcome!
I like all colors, some more than others. Does not matter what anyone else but YOU thinks of your car(s) whatever it/they are.  :Twocents:
There is a pink dart near me. I hope to meet the owner next time our paths cross.
Good luck with YOUR project!  :cheers:

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: alfaitalia on March 31, 2017, 12:50:09 PM
Uh oh...you've done it now.....there ARE lots of very knowledgeable folk on here and the vast majority own cars that they built...not bought. Stay on the right side of them and this forum will have all the info you might lack for your build. Good luck with it anyway.

Why should he kiss someone's butt who said his car is crap. This respect thing goes both ways and not only when both people  are present .
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

JR

Welcome to the site, man.

Im happy to see any Charger get bought back from the dead. To see an original FM3 70 bought back is awesome.

One thing that seems unique to the mopar crowd is taking vin plates and fender tags. It doesnt seem this prevalent in any other brand of vehicle ive ever owned, just mopar guys. Ive always found that weird. And annoying. I keep my vin taped over, and the fender tag in the safe at home to annoy those guys.

Good luck with this build!

alfaitalia

Quote from: Charger-Bodie on March 31, 2017, 12:54:56 PM
Quote from: alfaitalia on March 31, 2017, 12:50:09 PM

Why should he kiss someone's butt who said his car is crap. This respect thing goes both ways and not only when both people  are present .

I was only really referring to the bit about him building cars so others don't get dirt under their nails. Sure...no one needs to take crap about there car or choice of car.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

dyslexic teddybear

Welcome to the site! :cheers:

If someone was so rude to call my car a "pile of feces" the response would likely be less polite then a comment about someones nails.

As for pink.....I have seen a few A+E bodies.....don't remember anything particular wanting to shrivel up and ascend....so I guess I'd be ok. :angel:

A plus for Pink......no matter how many cars at a show or parking lot.....you will not have a problem finding it. :2thumbs:

Always good to see another one saved..... :2thumbs:

krops cars

I apologize for that comment. I have a hard time with people slamming other peoples projects. I seen it personally so one has a vehicle they worked hard to do. Some people will point out all the faults and not say good job or how much nicer theirs is than  yours. I love cars all cars. If someone bought them done or built them it is just awesome.

JB400

Welcome to the forum k cars and good luck on your project.  Keep us up to date on progress :popcrn:

dual fours

Quote from: polywideblock on March 31, 2017, 12:37:48 AM

Really, hell I'd just think they where being polite and asking me if I'd want to go to a cook out.  :nana:
1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

lukedukem

This is exciting. I hope you find what your looking for. Will you have a build thread on here?

Luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC