News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Inner Fender splash shield replacements?

Started by BrugeeRT, April 20, 2019, 06:32:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrugeeRT

So my fender for my 68 is in good condition but the inner splash shield that comes welded to the front of the wheel well is pretty rusted through.  Amd doesn't sell them separately and used 68 fenders are hard to come by.  Does anyone have any ideas?  It would be nice if someone remade these.
Mark

Just 6T9 CHGR

Try and reach out to AMD to see if they offer this piece separately?  I don't see it on their site but it may be available
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

green69rt

The only one I have seen come as part of the fender.  Not sold separate.  If you don't want to buy the whole fender then you'll have to patch the old brace.  But it never hurts to ask AMD.

BrugeeRT

Quote from: green69rt on May 03, 2019, 11:33:56 PM
The only one I have seen come as part of the fender.  Not sold separate.  If you don't want to buy the whole fender then you'll have to patch the old brace.  But it never hurts to ask AMD.

I did call AMD and they said they are put on at the factory and they have no way of offering them separately.  I think they should!
Mark