News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Trunk floor question

Started by dakotaboy, April 21, 2006, 05:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dakotaboy

I saw an ad on ebay that some dude was selling(2 piece) repop trunk floors. The guy was from Ohio I think. Does anyone happen to remember the ad? What was the guys shop name? ??? ??? ???

Troy

I think just about everyone sells repro trunk pans and they are all two piece. Do you need this specific vendor?

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

greenpigs

Got mine from year one and it was a two piece.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

dakotaboy

How did the Year One piece fit?

68 CHARGER R/T

dakotaboy

Thanks thats the one I was looking for. :yesnod:

69fourspd

I also got that trunk pan, and am currently installing.  It is a good quality, and seems to fit pretty well. 

Sweet T

I just got a new trunk pan, those little trunk extensions, and the list goes on until there isn't much original back there.  The two piece worked out really well.  Both panels lined up really nice and once welded together made a pretty unnoticable seam.  Oh yeah.....she's comin home on the weekend.  WooHoo!!!!  Don't think I'll be able to afford the gas after I get this bill.  OMG! 
No, it ain't a Hemi.....thank God!

dakotaboy

I will not be seein mine for awhile.  Best of luck.     :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: