News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a performance auto business

Started by billschroeder5842, April 04, 2017, 07:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billschroeder5842

Looking to buy a performance-ish auto business.

I'm looking to buy a performance automotive business in the Dallas Fort Worth, North Texas or about a 3 hour radius area away. I have another business that is stable, well run and profitable, so am looking to get into something auto performance oriented- either car sales, tuning, muscle cars, repair or other.

Frankly I'd like to find something that combines my auto itch with a business aspect.

I am interested in something that serves "high end" clients and not the "jiffy oil" type of operation. I'm way more into quality and service to clients than the money. I admit that I'm "dangerous" with auto stuff and will be hiring experts (mechanics, sales, technicians) to do the quality work, but I'm really the marketing and business guy. I love muscle cars, Corvettes and the newer, high line type of cars.

If you know of anything, please send me a PM for confidential conversations.
Texas Proud!