News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Opinions on Carburetor

Started by Back N Black, April 07, 2017, 04:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

firefighter3931

I'm a big fan of the PF carburators.   :2thumbs:

An 850 DP'er is the ideal carb for your Engine combo Eldon  :yesnod:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Back N Black

I bought the carb and wow what a difference from the Holley 770.  I have 300 miles on the carb and its like a completely different car. Its what the engine needed. The seat of the pants is very noticeable, idle is so much more crisp and clean and start up cold and hot is awesome. All I did for tuning was a vacuum gage, idle air adjustment, choke adjustment and adjust timing. Would like to get on a dyno and fine tune it. For my application very happy with it.

firefighter3931

Fantastic !  I knew you'd be happy with this upgrade Eldon !  :cheers:

Been recommending the PF carbs for years and they always deliver the goods !!!!  :thumbs: :musik010: :ricky: :punkrocka: :drive:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Mike DC

Surely they make those without the black & purple look, right?