News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The General Lee has a rival.

Started by KGorney, August 11, 2005, 07:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianShaughnessy

UUUuuuuuummmmmmmmm....   Not really  :P
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Drache

When I was about 12 I drew a '70 Charger in Art class! It had the American Flag on the roof and the number 00 on the door! The whole car was painted B5 Blue and it had "General Grant" about the door!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

70charginglizard

Theres a much better redition of the General grant in Aug 2005 edition of HOT ROD magazine.
70charginglizard

Dale The Bold

There has got to be at least 50 people who have done some type of car (or truck) with this name.  There was an old Pontiac I saw when I was in college painted like the General Lee titled "General Idea."
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"

KGorney

I think I'll name my Charger the "Generally" and really throw people off.

Wakko

Quote from: Dale The Bold on August 11, 2005, 10:06:34 AM
There has got to be at least 50 people who have done some type of car (or truck) with this name.  There was an old Pontiac I saw when I was in college painted like the General Lee titled "General Idea."

That's a great idea.  :)
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM