News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fun new SiFy movie coming...

Started by b5blue, April 16, 2017, 10:38:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

If you like "The 5TH Element" you'll enjoy this one. http://valerianmovie.com/

Laowho

Hated his 5th element for lotsa reasons, but mostly cuz I so appreciated his holy trinity of The Big Blue, The Professional, and La Femme Nikita. Those had magic in them and used unknowns. Once he hollywood-ed with 5th the budget was there and the magic gone. This looks like more of the same, but thx 4 the heads up. Just wish Besson would get back to what he did best.

Kern Dog

The fifth element with Bruce Willis was a pathetic turd, MOSTLY because of Chris Tucker. That dude is annoying as hell with that fast talking whiny voice.

Mike DC

Tucker sure made Friday what it was, though.

Laowho

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on April 17, 2017, 07:22:20 AM

BOOM! Yes he did. Context is everything. Maybe that 1st Jackie Chan cop buddy flick too.

69wannabe

Quote from: Laowho on April 17, 2017, 10:03:38 AM
Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on April 17, 2017, 07:22:20 AM

BOOM! Yes he did. Context is everything. Maybe that 1st Jackie Chan cop buddy flick too.

Yep, the first two rush hour movies were good and the third one wasn't too bad either. Friday was great tho.......

Kern Dog

Well, I'm glad that YOU guys liked the movies that he was in. I refuse to watch something that annoys me so much.

Laowho

I wonder whether Dave Chapelle took liberties when he did his Wayne Brady bit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrqx5ZJVgME

:2thumbs:

polywideblock

looks like it will be a good movie , I'll be watching for it . thanks for the heads up  :2thumbs:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

bakerhillpins

Quote from: polywideblock on April 22, 2017, 03:30:09 PM
looks like it will be a good movie , I'll be watching for it . thanks for the heads up  :2thumbs:

:yesnod: :2thumbs:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.