News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Temp Cable?

Started by ramblinn, April 18, 2017, 08:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramblinn

Daughter's 69 Charger (440) with A/C, the temperature control cable broke near the slider, likely because the heater valve is stuck. Looked through both my 69 and 70 parts books and can't seem to find a part#. Anyone know the part number and/or if there is an aftermarket replacement?

Wingnut426

I can't answer your questions, but I have a good used one. VEIGHTPETE@GMAIL.CON
HEMI Daytona Convertible

hemigeno

I'm not finding any aftermarket solutions for you, so a used one like Pete has is probably your best bet.

You're right - the '69 Parts Book isn't clear, but I'm thinking the reference could be in Group 24-24-39, which shows 2932 974 as the part number for B-body applications...??  I may be way off base on that though... never owned an old Mopar with A/C.

ramblinn

Think you might be right on this.  Same PN shows in my 70 book (A/C section) while there is no B body A/C control listing in the heater section.  Part number got no hits on partsvoice or google.

Pete, sent you an email.