News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

roland osborne

Started by polywideblock, April 18, 2017, 09:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polywideblock

I just got the news that our friend Roland has passed away :'(

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

69rtse4spd

Sorry to hear, a close friend of the family passed late last week also.

Bronzedodge

I hope his magazine will carry on.  I didn't know him, but I know a few that did.  A good guy, Rest in peace.
Mopar forever!

Lennard

R.I.P. Roland.   cancer claimed another victim.  :rotz:

charge69

R.I.P. Roland. You will be remembered and missed greatly by all who knew you !!

crj1968

Sad to hear- talked with him quite a bit a number of years ago when his first wife passed.  A real gentleman, he liked cars and loved people.

wingcar

Very sad news indeed.  I manned/worked his "Chrysler Power" trailer during the "Mopars at the Strip" show in Las Vegas for several years.  The first year he even left me to trend the trailer by myself......very trusting individual considering that he really didn't know me....it was a lot of fun.  He mentored me as I wrote articles for his "Chrysler Power" magazine, teaching me how to write for a magazine.  He introduced me to many individuals involved in the early days of drag racing, such as the Ramchargers.
The Mopar world has lost a huge supporter and mover within the hobby.  My prays go out to his family.....
Thank you Roland for making our lives a bit richer for having known you.......RIP    :rotz:   
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400