News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1969 dodge charger vinyl top

Started by 1969boxercharger, April 19, 2017, 07:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969boxercharger

what is the average cost that a shop would charger you to install a vinyl top on my charger.....and also what type of shop would do this type of work...thanks..

farm966

I found an older upohlstry auto shop in town that installed mine. Older meaning they had been in buisiness for years so I new they had been around when cars had vinyl tops. I asked about it and they didnt hesitate, they were just like, oh yea, we have done a bunch. Bring it in. It has been several years now, they did my headliner and top at the same time on my Bird so I cant remember, but I am thinking around 300-400 for both maybe?? I provided the headliner and top though. I didnt have a lot of choices locally, other than trying it myself. It worked out fine.

1969boxercharger

I was thinking someone that does interiors maybe,,or one of these restoration shops