News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Site wont send new password

Started by Crazy4408pac, April 26, 2017, 01:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy4408pac

Been on this site with another name, since 2005.  Can't remember my password, to sign in.  Tried, a few times, to get my password reset, but I never get the e-mail.
How about some help, moderators.
Thanks

alfaitalia

Are you sure you had the same email address back then when you joined..or they might not get to you?...just a thought. :shruggy:
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

hemigeno

The email address associated with the user account "Crazy440" is  Crazy440@aol.com.   Do you still have access to that email account?  Your new username is linked to a different email address.  

If you need more help than that, Troy will have to help out.

:cheers:

Troy

Well, this would have been easier if I knew what the old account name or email address was... ;)

Any way, I'm going to guess that your emails are being snagged by your spam filter - although both your email addresses are through AOL and you obviously got the registration email for your new account (right?). I can change your password - but have no way of knowing the old one. Normally in these cases I'll change it to something generic and have you change it yourself once you get logged in. Send me a PM and we can get it sorted.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Crazy4408pac

Quote from: hemigeno on April 26, 2017, 02:58:01 PM
The email address associated with the user account "Crazy440" is  Crazy440@aol.com.   Do you still have access to that email account?  Your new username is linked to a different email address.  

If you need more help than that, Troy will have to help out.

:cheers:

Yep, still have access.

Crazy4408pac

Quote from: Troy on April 26, 2017, 03:10:45 PM
Well, this would have been easier if I knew what the old account name or email address was... ;)

Any way, I'm going to guess that your emails are being snagged by your spam filter - although both your email addresses are through AOL and you obviously got the registration email for your new account (right?). I can change your password - but have no way of knowing the old one. Normally in these cases I'll change it to something generic and have you change it yourself once you get logged in. Send me a PM and we can get it sorted.

Troy

Old account was Crazy440.  E-mail was Crazy440@aol.com
And no, I never got the registration e-mail for new account.  I just tried to log in and it worked.