News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

flasher location

Started by Moeggenpar, May 01, 2017, 07:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moeggenpar

I'm putting in new LED tail lights and replacing the flasher on my 68' Charger. Where is flasher located?  Thanks

BLK 68 R/T

Should be on the side of the ashtray.
Edit: both of them, 4 way hazard and turn signal flasher are on each side of the ash tray.

Bronzedodge

Is that the same for '69?  Or did they get moved?
Mopar forever!

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Bronzedodge on May 02, 2017, 04:39:48 AM
Is that the same for '69?  Or did they get moved?

There should be one on each side of the steering column on a 69. If I'm remembering correctly the one to the right is hazzards.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Just 6T9 CHGR

pic of behind dash of a '68  Flashers on either side of ashtray.  IIRC in '69 they were installed in metal spring clip retainers attached to the metal dash frame behind the lower pads on either side of the ashtray....these seem to be loose in the pics...
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Charger-Bodie

The 69 chargers I've worked on were to each side of the column. 68 by ashtray
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Moeggenpar

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on May 03, 2017, 07:57:07 AM
pic of behind dash of a '68  Flashers on either side of ashtray.  IIRC in '69 they were installed in metal spring clip retainers attached to the metal dash frame behind the lower pads on either side of the ashtray....these seem to be loose in the pics...
Thanks a lot for the pics!

68 RT

My 68s are next to ashtray.