News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

AC Vent tube layout

Started by Calif240, May 02, 2017, 09:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calif240

Hey guys... doing a little cleanup of my dash area and trying to replace some of the old tubes that connect my AC box to the vents. Some of the tubes are what came with the car and the left vent was completely missing its connection. I was wondering if anyone has pictures of proper routing of the tubes that go to the left and right vent? Which sides have plastic connectors or similar and which ones just use the flexible tubes? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Terry
Indianapolis '69 Charger. RestoMod.

Bronzedodge

Hi Terry,

The left side has a hard plastic extension.  It runs from the center outlet adapter past the steering column.  There's a short flexible hose from the left of the column to the far side vent.  The right side has a flexible tube from the center outlet adapter all the way over, if I remember correctly.  I'll try to post pics in a day or two.
Mopar forever!

Calif240

Awesome! That's very helpful. I think i have everything. It's extremely difficult to get the driver side bent all hooked up
Thanks,
Terry
Indianapolis '69 Charger. RestoMod.