News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

unrestored 69 charger R/T

Started by tan top, May 07, 2017, 05:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxwellwedge

Looks like the original H-pipe is there. Hoses and master cylinder, fuel line....a little funky....but minor stuff.
I agree - there is no perfect survivor without issues. This car looks easier to "straighten out" than most.

XS29LA47V21

Quote from: tan top on May 07, 2017, 05:20:25 PM
:popcrn:

:popcrn: :2thumbs:
Sure looks like a really nice car in lots of ways.  Areas look really nice, some too nice.  I recall other earlier threads when the gentleman bought the car and was thought to be factory original paint.  I have a vinyl top delete car (has lead in sail panel) and that passenger side photo shows movement there not holding up well.  Lead hold up very well imo.  I would love to see that car in person (really)... but between some number of replaced stuff looking sorta restored in some parts, not cracked stripe at all... and sail panel, carpet, other details, I am left skeptical it is really factory paint on the exterior.  Much of the trunk and engine bay paint in photos looks pretty original. Great color.

Nice car no doubt, not in survivor category car imo if repainted, but that is just my option.  Car that survive hard life of muscle car somehow and nearly 50 yes it is...

70 sublime

Looks sold this time

1969 Dodge Charger R/T
1969 Charger R/T 440

Seller information
428heated59 (94 )
100% Positive feedback
Follow this seller
See other items
Ask seller a question
Item condition:Used
Ended: May 23, 2017 , 15:18