News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need pics of a 73 or 74 Upper radiator support

Started by randy73, May 08, 2017, 08:37:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

randy73

Mine was bent and rusted, I am putting a replacement back in this weekend, so if someone could take pics and post them for me I would be grateful.

Need 2 one looking across the the engine bay and one looking down at the engine bay from the front.

ODZKing

Here is one, let me see if I have anything already taken, otherwise I will head to the garage this afternoon and take a few.

ODZKing

I just looked at my resto pics, plenty here with and without the engine in, but LMK if you need more.
http://www.retrorarities.com/Resto2/index.html

randy73

Awesome, thank you!!

Also, that engine bay is to clean.

Your car looks great   :2thumbs:

randy73

Would you happen to have a picture going straight across from driver side to pass. side?

Also, can you measure from firewall to radiator brace?

Sorry to ask so much, but I do not want to have to tear it a part after I weld it back.

Thanks so much!!   :2thumbs:

ODZKing

Quote from: randy73 on May 10, 2017, 08:35:47 AM
Would you happen to have a picture going straight across from driver side to pass. side?

Also, can you measure from firewall to radiator brace?

Sorry to ask so much, but I do not want to have to tear it a part after I weld it back.

Thanks so much!!   :2thumbs:
Yep, I will get to the garage tomorrow morning.

ODZKing

Sent to your Email Randy, LMK if you got them.

randy73

I cannot thank you enough for your help!! 

ODZKing

randy73

Can I ask one more favor, can you measure from the firewall to the radiator support and measure right next to the hood hinges?

Was about to weld when I could not figure out where I should weld, least not without reinstalling the fender.

ODZKing

Quote from: randy73 on May 22, 2017, 12:51:34 PM
Can I ask one more favor, can you measure from the firewall to the radiator support and measure right next to the hood hinges?

Was about to weld when I could not figure out where I should weld, least not without reinstalling the fender.
There was a pic I sent with the tape measure. Several actually. Looks like 40 3/4 inches from firewall. But if you still need it closer, I can measure again and snap another pic.  :popcrn:

randy73

Thanks, should have looked at all the pics.Stopped at the one where I see the support across the car.