News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rear headliner anchor with teeth

Started by Calif240, May 11, 2017, 09:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calif240

Hey guys, anyone know if there is a source for the rear metal piece that attaches to the inside rear of the roof to attach the headliner? It has teeth along it. Some of my teeth are broken and the piece is a little bent. I can't find it, so wondering if there is not a reproduction.
Thanks,
Terry
Indianapolis '69 Charger. RestoMod.

sanders7981

I thought AMD made this at one point...

Calif240

I looked on there but couldn't find anything... maybe I'm looking for the wrong name? I tried looking under interior and body and all other categories. I've tried several Ebay and google searches for all names I could think of, but cant seem to find anything.
Thanks,
Terry
Indianapolis '69 Charger. RestoMod.

Bronzedodge

I could have sworn I saw a reproduction somewhere.  I'm wondering how similar a Coronet one would be?  There was a few in a junkyard in York PA last year.  Sadly, they crushed out all the old stuff when the original owner retired.
Mopar forever!

VegasCharger

I have some from a '68 Coronet 4 door. Pretty sure that they wouldn't be the same but you never know.

Do you have pics of your damaged ones? I could see if they're the same.

:cheers: