News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Reputable paint and body shops in Central or North Florida?

Started by Nickrc3, May 13, 2017, 06:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nickrc3

I'm scheduled to pickup my 68' Charger from AMD Installations next Friday. Craig has completed all rust removal, metal replacement, welding, and set all gaps.
My interest is to drop the vehicle off to a reputable shop and have them complete the blocking, priming and paint.
Can anyone recommend a paint and body business in Florida? I'm located out of Ocala, but willing to transport the car wherever I need.

Thanks Guys.

Dodgecharger74

Jim's Quality Paint body shop  Homosassa Fl
They had recently painted a GTX 
74 charger se
82 dodge PU fleetside short box 440
05 magnum 5.7 Hemi
04 rumble bee hemi

randy73

Do I take it that when you said all gaps are set, you are going to paint the car whole?

I am slowly taking my car apart and am not sure if I want to put it back together or leave apart.

xsr/tse

what about Burnyzz speed shop on baseline road in Ocala?

Nickrc3

Quote from: randy73 on May 15, 2017, 08:11:24 AM
Do I take it that when you said all gaps are set, you are going to paint the car whole?

I am slowly taking my car apart and am not sure if I want to put it back together or leave apart.

...all gaps from the doors back. Yes, I'll be removing the doors, fenders, hood, decklid, etc. for painting. Also plan to have the undercarriage painted.

Quote from: xsr/tse on May 17, 2017, 09:12:52 PM
what about Burnyzz speed shop on baseline road in Ocala?

...can you provide any references on work performed by Burnyzz?

Thanks.