News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Graveyard Cars

Started by Bad B-rad, May 17, 2017, 10:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad B-rad

Quote from: Charger-Bodie on June 03, 2017, 12:54:41 PM
Weather how he acts on TV is real or not it turns me off.

The only real good car show right now is bitchin rides.

I totally get it, that is they way most people feel about him/the show, I just meant that he may have better luck if he dropped the act, and was just him self, I doubt people would like him any less then they do now.

Bitchin rides  is not bad, not my fav, but I do watch it.

Bad B-rad

Oh come on bitchin rides isn't the ONLY good show,"All Girls Garage" is a great show! On today's show they replaced a set of window wipers, an antenna, and fixed a missing  3/8 hose clamp on a fuel vent line.                                         YOU GO GIRLS!!!!  :smilielol:

(oh man I am so sorry, I just had to do it)

I am not even trying to be funny, but it is hard to take those woman serious, when they giggle after everything they say to each other. I almost expect a pillow fight to break out in that shop.

Vegas_Nick

Weather how he acts on TV is real or not it turns me off.

I think West Coast Customs is right there if not way ahead. They are down to business and no BS in their shop for the camera.

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Bad B-rad

:iagree:                                 Wheeler Dealer!!! :2thumbs:
And I love all the little differences in the language, like bonnet instead of hood. Or mop instead buffer. that show is "silky smooth". LOL 

Charger-Bodie

Wcc is a good show too. Wheeler Dealers was great. Was my favorite until idiot tv execs pushed Edd out.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Bad B-rad

Oh man,they dropped ED!!!!WTF?
Why would they do that, we got most of the screen time,he was pretty dam good.
Dam I am gonna have to google that, I have only watched maybe 15-20 shows, of wheeler dealers, and they all had Ed, I think a few shows I watched were filmed over here in America. DAM, poor ED.

lukedukem

Quote from: Bad B-rad on June 04, 2017, 11:37:13 AM
Dam I am gonna have to google that, I have only watched maybe 15-20 shows, of wheeler dealers, and they all had Ed, I think a few shows I watched were filmed over here in America. DAM, poor ED.

Yep, here is a link to a YouTube video that Edd posted about the reason he left. He has been posting videos and hopefully he will do his own show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IB15T1LYiY

Luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Bad B-rad on June 04, 2017, 11:37:13 AM

Here's a thread on Ed leaving.  :'(

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,128119.0.html
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Bad B-rad

Dam!!
Well as I said at the start of this thread, I just got Velocity channel, so Wheeler Dealers, and Grave Yard cars are new shows to me,LOL.

So I guess I have a ton of shows I can watch before Ed leaving/getting pushed out will effect new shows for me, I have not even watched many of the USA shows, I wonder how the new guy and new shows are?

Man talk about a no nonsense show, Wheeler Dealers was it. That show was "Cracken"!!!
Good Luck ED!!!

markmopar

Quote from: Charger-Bodie on June 03, 2017, 11:16:03 AM
Quote from: ACUDANUT on June 02, 2017, 03:12:29 PM
I prefer the show "Phantom works". it shows problem cars coming in, and leaving perfect. No mickey mouse dancing around and 100 percent work.

I think that guy is a tool too. phony

I've met Dan a few times. He seems to a pretty decent guy. He tries to keep the 'show drama' to a minimum but the editors win sometimes.

AKcharger

Where can I see reruns? I've never seen the show, just heard about it

Kern Dog

AKcharger

Kern Dog

I just found a picture of the guy Mark calls "Bi-Curious George". He got drunk and the guys had some fun with him...