News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Car shows in NYC area?

Started by euroZ06, May 18, 2017, 09:32:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

euroZ06

hi, i'll be visiting my brother in Brooklyn, and wanted to take my 68 charger for some cruises, photo shoots, meets, etc.... I'll be there this weekend and next.

Any suggestions? Anyone want to go cruise?
68 charger, 383, 727, 3.55

alfaitalia

You are driving that beautiful car to the middle of Brooklyn ???. Rather you than me. I wont be taking mine into any big cities...to many idiots who don't care about others property. I cant seem to park in any city car park without returning to find a dink in the door or my DD. Maybe things are different that side of the puddle.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Old Moparz

Chris from Staten Island had once posted bunch of photos a while back of a cruise/show on Staten Island. It's not terribly far from Brooklyn. Maybe he will chime in?  :shruggy:

This is Chris......I am sure it's still him, too.

I've been away from NYC far too long to know of current car shows or events.   ::)
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

will

Take a nice ride to Bear Mountain. Big show there Wednesday nights.

Old Moparz

Quote from: will on May 18, 2017, 12:20:06 PM
Take a nice ride to Bear Mountain. Big show there Wednesday nights.

That's a great show but one hell of a haul from Brooklyn. Almost 2 hours if there's no traffic I'm willing to bet.  :o
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Just 6T9 CHGR

Sunday mornings there is an informal cruise in at Gateway National Park on Staten Island ....fair warning...the Verrazano Bridge toll is $17 cash!

http://www.nyharborparks.org/visit/grki.html
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

euroZ06

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on May 20, 2017, 06:46:29 PM
Sunday mornings there is an informal cruise in at Gateway National Park on Staten Island ....fair warning...the Verrazano Bridge toll is $17 cash!

http://www.nyharborparks.org/visit/grki.html

Well damn, i missed it. Still here till sunday, would love to do some cruising
68 charger, 383, 727, 3.55