News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Splash shield

Started by elks, May 21, 2017, 10:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elks

Anybody know where I can find seals or gaskets disc brake splash shields they seem to be hard to find.

68RT440

1968 Charger R/T, matching numbers 440/727, black with green top and interior, currently getting restored by me

elks

those plus the ones inside the splash shield

69bfan

The frame rail seals are all the same from 66 to 70 for the B-Bodies.  The top upper shield is a solid piece of masticated rubber for the 66 model B-Bodies.  Late into the 66 production run, this shield changed to a "C" shaped seal with metal clips.  The 68 to 70 upper shield is "C" shaped as well, but uses plastic push pins.  The vertical seals is "T" shaped with metal pins.  The 66 to 67 have the same clip placement and length and 68 to 70 is the same.  If you have not found them, we stock them for all of the applications.  Just send me a message.
Restoration Parts and Materials
Weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock a wide assortment of restoration needs.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com