News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

special Kind of ebay seller here, neat wing car piece

Started by warmpancakes, May 22, 2017, 06:59:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

odcics2

Too bad Ringling Brothers is closing down their circus.  They could have used a clown like this ebay seller.   :Twocents:

p.s. YES, I am "watching" that HIGH PRICED postcard!  :smilielol:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

alfaitalia

Quote from: odcics2 on May 22, 2017, 07:42:54 AM
Too bad Ringling Brothers is closing down their circus.  They could have used a clown like this ebay seller.   :Twocents:

p.s. YES, I am "watching" that HIGH PRICED postcard!  :smilielol:

I'm watching both items too...lets get this guys watchers into treble figures by the end of the day.......... $500!!!!....and I sent him the link to this thread! LOL! I think there is only one idiot here.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

warmpancakes

Maybe theres an extra 0?  15.00 i could see,   150.00  no way.   One cool part ive never seen a grocery store with lawn mowers

odcics2

Here's what the seller states in his Earnhardt auction:

"And to the idiots who insist on asking if I will take less:
1. You're idiots
2. Do you not know what "buy it now" means and why people use it?
3. You're idiots
4. If I was going to take less don't you think I would have listed it for less to avoid idiots who can't read?
5. You're still idiots
6. The only business card you need to buy is one of your own identifying you as a card-carrying idiot."

wingcar

Positive feedback   on the seller?     
I guess it's correct as I am positive I would never do business with this seller!   :down:
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

62 Max

If I can get $150 ea,I'll be rich !! :drool5:

bristol

Quote from: 62 Max on May 22, 2017, 06:13:00 PM
If I can get $150 ea,I'll be rich !! :drool5:

Just shoot him an email with those pics and ask him if he will give you $100 each. Should be easy profit for him to sell for $160. :lol:

BDF

I'm pretty sure the seller has read the thread now. I just read the add...

70 sublime

RARE Don White No. 5 Hungry Ed Dodge Daytona NASCAR USAC Postcard.

PLEASE READ Description: This is a true postcard, printed on back. This card was used/sent through the mail in 1974. So it has a couple of stamps and writing on the back. It is still in good shape for having been sent through the mail. Measures a little over 3 x 5.

No shipping outside the U.S.

AND TO THE GROUP OF BOZOS who chose to feature this sale on your forum: I'm making money and you're wasting time worrying about me. So tell me now who is the CLOWN?

I AM NOT OPEN TO OFFERS. The price is not going to get any lower EVER. So please don't waste my time or yours with offers, questions and especially smart ass remarks. And also, there is no point in being a "watcher". if you don't intend to buy.
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

alfaitalia

I got this reply....nice bloke!

"Yawnsssssss... You're just the kind off idiots I'm trying to get rid of, so mission accomplished. Now please go screw yourselves."
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

odcics2

Seller changed some of his verbiage-

"And to the children who chose to feature this ad on your "club" forum, does your administrator know you are using his site to harrass eBay sellers? If you check my sold items, you will see there are people who have a real knowledge of what collectibles are worth and "gasp" actually have the money to spend on building a nice collection. Meanwhile, you're wasting time messing with me while I'm busy making money. How smart is that?"

Entertainment this good would set you back a few bucks.   :Twocents:

Another forum flat out stated their goal is 100 watchers...   :2thumbs:

70 sublime

He seems to care what others are thinking about his ------ prices or why else would he keep reading links others are sending him  :rofl:
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Bad B-rad

He is making a jab at people having $160 bucks to blow on a post card collection, and people here have $160,000, dollar Superbirds and Daytona's. LOL And some people on here have Mopar car collections.
Gosh does he know what an avg resto costs?

I quit collecting baseball cards when I started getting laid.
Chicks do not care about your postcard collection, but pull up in a sweet ass muscle car, and your pulling away with his chick.
Try taking your post cards to the drive in, and getting lucky.

So who is the "children" playing with post card pictures of cars, and who are the MEN with the REAL THING?

Oh he changed it now we are not "children" we are now "simpletons", what ever, been called worse.

wingcar builder

I need another one for the rear of my bike!!   ;)

odcics2

Bad B-rad

HOLY CRAP I almost peed my pants!!!!
That is just way to FUNNY!!!!!!
That was a great one, 100 points go to Wingcar builder.

Added to my watchlist

odcics2

62 Max

bannedbird

Quote from: wingcar builder on May 24, 2017, 12:27:23 PM
I need another one for the rear of my bike!!   ;)

That has got to be one of the top 10 posts for this year!
- Superbird Steve - Chicago
1970 A13 E86 D32 B5 H2XW w/GIII, ITB, 6L85

odcics2

Quote from: JB400 on May 26, 2017, 10:16:34 PM
I guess he's being accused of selling fake cards as well:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-BLANK-BACK-1973-Neil-Castles-No-06-Dodge-NASCAR-Postcard-AUTOGRAPHED-/182556370162?hash=item2a813524f2:g:fGQAAOxyOlhSwE6N

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1968-Paul-Goldsmith-No-99-Valleydale-Meats-Plymouth-NASCAR-Postcard-/172661527745?hash=item28336dd4c1:g:OrYAAOSwrhBZDJvW

Here's the Castles card explanation from the seller:

RARE BLANK BACK... 1973 Neil Castles No. 06 Dodge NASCAR Postcard... AUTOGRAPHED. 5 x 7. The only blank back version of this card I've ever seen. Very nice card signed on front.

NOTE: This is a true postcard on postcard stock, not a photo copy or bootleg card. I've owned this card since 1991.

PLEASE NOTE: I WAS RECENTLY CONTACTED BY AN IDIOT (IDIOT IS FAR TO KIND OF A DESCRIPTION. Dumb SOB fits better.) WHO CLAIMED HE HAD TALKED TO THE PRINTER AND THAT THIS CARD WAS A BOOTLEG. FIRST OF ALL, THIS CARD WAS PRINTED BY RACING PICTORIAL WHICH HAS BEEN OUT OF BUSINESS FOR MANY, MANY YEARS. THE PUBLISHER, RAY MANN, DIED MANY YEARS AGO. I RECEIVED THIS CARD DIRECTLY FROM NEIL CASTLES AT HIS OLD SHOP ON MT. HOLLY RD IN CHARLOTTE IN 1991 AND HE SIGNED IT AT THAT TIME.

GRANTED THERE HAVE BEEN MANY BOOTLEG POSTCARDS SHOW UP ON EBAY IN RECENT MONTHS. THIS IS NOT A BOOTLEG, REPRINT OR ANYTHING OTHER THAN AN AUTHENTIC POSTCARD. SO THERE YA GO Pcard IDIOT.

I AM NOT HUNGRY AND I DO NOT SUFFER FOOLS VERY WELL.

It's a shame that most of the postcards sold on this site aren't sold by people who truly appreciate the hobby, but weasels who run around begging teams and sponsors for free cards so they can turn a profit on them.

:

Bad B-rad

Its funny that all the reasons he gives to authenticate HIS postcards are only verifiable by him!!!

Some funny things from his post:

"The only blank back version of this card I've ever seen"

Sure it is, Is that because it is harder to make copies in your mom's basement that have printing on both sides?

"This is a true postcard, I've owned this card since 1991."

So that means he printed it in 1991, ok, I got it

"It's a shame that most of the postcards sold on this site aren't sold by people who truly appreciate the hobby, but weasels who run around begging teams and sponsors for free cards so they can turn a profit on them."

And how did you claim to get that authentic autographed card that is currently for sale?

" I RECEIVED THIS CARD DIRECTLY FROM NEIL CASTLES(after I begged him) AT HIS OLD SHOP ON MT. HOLLY RD IN CHARLOTTE IN 1991 AND HE SIGNED IT AT THAT TIME"

Oh that clears things up a bit.
So at least he is admitting to being a weasel, who runs around begging teams for autographed cards so he can turn a profit.