News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

special Kind of ebay seller here, neat wing car piece

Started by warmpancakes, May 22, 2017, 06:59:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad B-rad

Or maybe he lifted the signature from the restraining order that Neil Castes had filed to get this little weasel to stop hanging out at his shop, begging for postcards all the dam time!!! :smilielol:

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

odcics2

Quote from: wingcar builder on May 24, 2017, 12:27:23 PM
I need another one for the rear of my bike!!   ;)

Perhaps you can repop the card and sell them on ebay, starting bid of $10.each?    You'd soon make a profit and that $160. card would sit out there forever.   :scratchchin:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

wingcar builder

odcics2

Quote from: wingcar builder on May 29, 2017, 11:36:48 AM
yeah make it a rare one sided printed card....

Like this Goldsmith card he has for sale??   :shruggy:

1968 Paul Goldsmith No. 99 Valleydale Meats Plymouth NASCAR Postcard. Approximately 5 x 7 Blank Back. Racing Pictorial Card.
NOTE: This is NOT a bootleg, and before some nosey idiot like pcardpisspunk acuses it of being such, I still have the envelope (dated March, 1986) and the oder checklist where the original owner bought it and 17 other postcard from Racing Pictorial. All cards had printed backs except for three 1968 cards (Goldsmith, Pearson, Isaac.)

62 Max

Maybe I should get him to make me an offer on all 20 of mine !! :scratchchin:

Aero426

Quote from: odcics2 on May 31, 2017, 08:09:57 AM

1968 Paul Goldsmith No. 99 Valleydale Meats Plymouth NASCAR Postcard. Approximately 5 x 7 Blank Back. Racing Pictorial Card.
NOTE: This is NOT a bootleg, and before some nosey idiot like pcardpisspunk acuses it of being such, I still have the envelope (dated March, 1986) and the oder checklist where the original owner bought it and 17 other postcard from Racing Pictorial. All cards had printed backs except for three 1968 cards (Goldsmith, Pearson, Isaac.)

I was disappointed to find that my autographed Goldsmith card has a printed back.    It must not be the "rare" unprinted version.   

odcics2

Quote from: Aero426 on June 01, 2017, 08:05:04 AM
Quote from: odcics2 on May 31, 2017, 08:09:57 AM

I was disappointed to find that my autographed Goldsmith card has a printed back.    It must not be the "rare" unprinted version.   

Awww..., too bad... :'(

Aero426

The "blank back" Goldsmith card could be easily created from one of these Pearson/Goldsmith photo sheets.      When you subscribed to Racing Pictorial,  they would give you a selection of 8 x 10 cards to pick from at no charge.  Most of these were driver head shots.   But this one with the two cars is similar in style, and blank on the back side.   They are a heavier stock than regular paper, but not as heavy as post card stock. EZ to tell the difference.

Remember that the seller said that "the only three blank cards were Goldsmith, Isaac and Pearson"?   The other photo sheet I have has Isaac and Lee Roy's 1968 cars.   Lee Roy would be the 4th blank back.    I am not suggesting who created the bogus cards, or when.   They would be real vintage Racing Pictorial items, but not exactly what is being advertised.  

pettybird

Late to the party but I am appreciating that every ad that guy has features eBay suggestions for pictures of Danica Patrick in bikinis. 

70Sbird

Quote from: pettybird on June 27, 2017, 05:17:16 PM
Late to the party but I am appreciating that every ad that guy has features eBay suggestions for pictures of Danica Patrick in bikinis. 
That alone may make it worth checking out his Ebay auction.... :icon_smile_big:

Scott Faulkner