News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ok.1974.Charger for.Someone. In THE UK????

Started by alfaitalia, May 22, 2017, 11:24:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfaitalia

This might be of interest to someone this side of the pond. If you like to add lots of extra. Punctuation, CAPITALS and repeating yourself a LOT, and repeating yourself at lot... THEN. YOu might like it EVEN more!! Not mine by the way!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DODGE-CHARGER-/272672883055?hash=item3f7c92016f:g:m7YAAOSwt0FZDIDI

....and just for extra appeal why not cover the camera lens in grease before you take the pick and not stand very still! Post a few of them sideways too...for extra intrigue.

:2thumbs:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Lennard

Looks like they took digital pictures of paper pictures.

Chargerguy74

WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

alfaitalia

I'm guessing they are photos of the pics that he got when he imported.....back ground does not look UK-ish enough to me and no number plates. He was probably too busy adding extra punctuation to his listing to take his own photos!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

BDF

Maybe. Stephen. Hawking.'s. COMPUTOR., broke. and. HE. had to use a stick in HIS.MOUTH.? If It Was. HIS. car that would EXPLAIN. only 100 Miles In 2 years use. COULD. NOT. COMPLETE. THE. CONVERSION?  :shruggy: