News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

steering column restoration

Started by rm1063, May 22, 2017, 04:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rm1063

Hi folks-does anybody know of a company or person who does B Body steering column restorations.I am looking to get mine redone on a 1970 model

ODZKing

Quote from: rm1063 on May 22, 2017, 04:22:23 PM
Hi folks-does anybody know of a company or person who does B Body steering column restorations.I am looking to get mine redone on a 1970 model
There was a fellow on one of the forums ... maybe here. Let e search a bit unless someone answers first.

B5 Charger

GSW Restorations in Ozark MO was at the Omaha Mopar show this year.  He had restored Charger grilles, woodgrain wheels and steering columns.  Looked like he did pretty good work.  Don't know him, never used him, can't vouch for his work.  Email is GSWRestorations@aol.com, phone 417-581-2699, 3175 Heritage Drive Ozark, MO 65721

randy73

You can rebuild them yourself, I did mine and it is not that hard. I used a thread that detailed how to do it step by step, I will search when I get home and see if I can find the link.

gtx6970

I'll do maybe 3 or 4 a year.

Ive done enough I started to keep the lower bearing on hand . Actually have a 68 Charger Column to finish up maybe this weekend

rm1063

pipeliner

Call Michael Mordarski??? 1-248-852-9187
He's the best in the country and very reasonable. He has tons of parts including a lot of NOS stuff. He uses the correct suede paint and everything. He did an awesome job on my column.