News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Craigslist ad (never seen this before)

Started by VegasCharger, May 25, 2017, 06:07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VegasCharger

You know how it is when you browse through Craigslist hoping the seller will at least post some descent pics and more than a one sentence description. But as you know the annoying ads will appear. The ones with no pics, pics the size of a postage stamp, sideways pics, dark pics, pics of a different item not being sold (you know "This is what you're car will look like pics) and the ones with just the words "call if interested".

But this is a first for me, I was searching Plymouths in mid Ohio and came across this ad:

https://dayton.craigslist.org/cto/6127621414.html

1973 Plymouth Roadrunner. The seller took pics of a camera taking pics LMFAO. :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
Oh and let's throw in a sideways pic while we're at it.

Here are the pics just in case the ad gets removed.

Bad B-rad

I also get a kick out of the "its been put away in dry storage since 1984.  Fresh 727 trans"
So when was the trans fresh in 84' or was it just done?
I just got a kick out of the wording of it, oh and the photo of the video of the inside of the car.

All joking aside hope he is ok and over the health issues.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P