News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So,It's been a long time. I hope to get back to the Charger and board

Started by 451-74Charger, May 25, 2017, 12:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

451-74Charger

Life has a way of throwing you curveballs.

My Charger was supposed to get started working on back in 2005, but then our son came along and that plan was, well, shelved.

Now he is 11 years old (going on 25), he has told me that he has NO interest in cars.  :rotz: I am sure he was switched at birth.
Anyway, the last 4 years, I have been busy at work, so much so that it took over most of my free time. That changed earlier this year when I "jumped ship" and went to work for the competitor. I have not been this happy and relaxed in years. I actually think I may be able to spend some time working on my cars.
In fact, I got rid of 1 project, bought a 2 year old car with 3700 miles on it and said to heck with repairs.
The time I would have spent fixing thinks that needed to be done, I can now spend on things I want to be done.

And posting here if its raining  :smilielol: :popcrn:

Bad B-rad

Sweet, glad to hear you are getting back into it!!!!!
Yes life is very strange like that, you got the time, but not the money. You got the money, but not the time.
Sounds like you may be, in that sweet spot, at the right place at the right time in your life to get your project done!
Also glad to hear you are at a place, career wise that you are happy. Too many of us are stuck in jobs we no longer enjoy, for one reason or another,(mine was my employer/ office people)but we have to keep plugging along to pay bills, take car of our children and of course  to have money to fix up our cars!!!!LOL
What shape is your car in?
What will you be working on first?

451-74Charger

It needs stripped down and a full rebuild. It was driving about 3 months before I bought it, but has been sitting in garage for  :brickwall: 16 years :o
First I want to get the K member out with engine and then work on the sheet metal. Then have the body all nice and new looking. That will encourage me to get it finished.

Lennard