News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Info on white had special

Started by Bad B-rad, May 26, 2017, 02:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad B-rad

I know what the package was and what it included, for the Chargers, but I have a few questions.
Is there a good site that has info on them?
I remember reading a  letter to the dealerships, from Chrysler telling them about the "White Hat Special" program and how much profit they could make from each car, under this sale, and it says some thing about a new "Spring Green" color for the Charger, what color is that F5/F6/F8?

Also when were they sold,(from when to when) I heard spring of 69.
And is there any numbers on how many were produced during this sales period?
It was one of Dodge's most popular sales program, I am told, so I would guess a lot were produced.
Thanks.

Alaskan_TA

Bad B-rad

The first two Docs I had, but the second one was new to me, thanks. After reading that one I think the "spring green" maybe F6
Thank you for the link and any other info would be great thanks.

BDF

Yes, it is the F6 Brite Green Metalic.  :coolgleamA:  :cheers:

Bad B-rad

Mine is the F5 green. It looks just like the car on the 1969 Dodge Charger White hat Special advertisement the one with the black background and the facts of what is included in the package, and the girl in white in the right corner.
I kind of like the Wheel Covers, I am gonna use mine, instead of rims, I really like the look.

I would not have picked 3xGreen if I bought the car new, but, it is really growing on m. It looks very 70's to me. Plus my car just being a regular Charger, not an R/T it is nice to not be too "flashey".