News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 charger garage barn find today amazing time capsule

Started by moparstuart, June 03, 2017, 04:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Taking her to World of Wheels in kc this weekend. Getting her cleaned up and ready.
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

moparstuart

Quote from: taxspeaker on March 22, 2021, 02:06:14 PM
Funny what time does Stuart-that color 50 years ago-blah. Today it looks great!
yes its growing on me alot  ,  black  interior really saves it for me if it was triple green i dont know  lol 

moparstuart

I love the look of the Redlines and hub caps  , but i hate the ride of the Bias Plys  .  Bought a set of aftermarket Vintage spyder wheels and radials that are going on the car after would of wheels  . 

moparstuart

lloyd3

Neat project! Yeah, that green looks strangely alluring on a straight and unmolested car.  Great job of bringing her back.

66FBCharger

'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body

ACUDANUT

Kern Dog

jefferson

put magnum 500s on it.
imo only rim that should be on a charger.

Kern Dog

jefferson

Muppet dog at it again.
Cant refrain from ever commenting just once.
Muppet dog the sort of bloke whoms around 3-4 people talking and suddenly raises his voice over everyone else just to be heard.

jefferson

Quote from: Kern Dog on March 24, 2021, 03:08:38 AM
Yeah, he should do what YOU say....  :eek2:

Maybe you should put mag 500s on your 70, instead of those cheep ass crappy looking big ghetto retard rims you have on it now.

Kern Dog

Quote from: jefferson on March 24, 2021, 03:06:38 AM
put magnum 500s on it.

Yeah...I started it. :hah:

Kern Dog

Quote from: jefferson on March 24, 2021, 03:18:06 AM
Quote from: Kern Dog on March 24, 2021, 03:08:38 AM
Yeah, he should do what YOU say....  :eek2:

Maybe you should put mag 500s on your 70, instead of those cheep ass crappy looking big ghetto retard rims you have on it now.

My car will out accelerate, out corner and out brake your car on 14 or 15 inch wheels and ride quite well doing it.

66FBCharger

Stu,
The car is looking great!
Where do you buy the Aerospace cleaner and uv protectant? I think it exactly what I need for my vinyl top.
'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body

moparstuart

Quote from: 66FBCharger on March 24, 2021, 06:54:37 AM
Stu,
The car is looking great!
Where do you buy the Aerospace cleaner and uv protectant? I think it exactly what I need for my vinyl top.
Orielly's  but i bet most parts stores have it 

moparstuart

Quote from: jefferson on March 24, 2021, 03:06:38 AM
put magnum 500s on it.

well that's your opinion and your taste. I like many different styles of wheels  my spyders are rare and I love them on chargers. Bought them just for this car.  I have 4 complete sets of keystone classics and 4 sets of cragar SS's that are ready for some of my other cars. I won't ever get rid of my stock wheels just fun changing looks every once in a while. The bias ply red lines look fantastic but are just not fun to drive on.  Here is one of my favorite charger 500's with spyders on it.   Wish it was mine.  But you get the idea of the look I want.  

moparstuart

Quote from: Kern Dog on March 24, 2021, 12:30:37 AM
Looks like a 225-70-14.
correct  they were not expensive  and you never find cheap 14 inch tires .  I chose 70's to fill the wheel well better . These have a great classic muscle car look on the outside but have a great modern tire tread design  .
 If i end up not liking the ride im not out a ton of money  .

moparstuart

Quote from: ACUDANUT on March 23, 2021, 09:25:38 PM
COOL tires. 15 inches ? Price ?
you can get them in 15  , these are 14's    Amazon carries them and deliver right to your door . I paid  350.00 delivered for these .

375instroke

I see people on other classic car sites like them, but I can't find much info on them other than that.  The tread does look modern.  What's the treadwear number?

moparstuart

It displayed well at World of Wheels.  Has a blast

ACUDANUT

moparstuart

Quote from: ACUDANUT on March 29, 2021, 08:26:00 PM
Stu. any pic's of the rat rod and super chicken ?
they are all stored away  ,  I'll get the Rat out in April to take to Starbirds show in Tulsa end of the month  .  The Bird is all torn apart waiting on a Dash wiring harness thats been on back order for 8 months .